15.

Perrie's POV

"Zayn that is beautiful." I smile.

"I was thinking that she could have the same initials as you, so her middle name starts with L." He says.

"Any thoughts?" I ask him.

"Lily? Or Lila? Something simple." He says.

"Lily is beautiful." I say before peeking his lips. His cheeks deepen a red colour at the small affection he is getting.

---------

Lately i've been reading a couple of books such as Paper Towns and The Fault in Ours Stars. I swear to god i cried in both... maybe not Paper towns but they are both full of quotes and life lessons, that are amazingly executed. Both of which are John Green books but that just shows how amazing of a writer he is.

Least I learn what the definition of Paper Towns meant. I found out that everyone gets a miricale and a girl that lives across the road from you is not one of them. I learned that you can be given an infinity within a numbered days. You can fall in love with someone the way people fall asleep, slowly and then all at once.

These were both great stories that pulled the heart strings but obviously not the best thing for a pregnant women because Zayn thought I was having a panic attack which made him have a panic attack.

~~~~~~~~~~

*2 weeks later*

The names for this baby are officially set. For a girl, Peyton Lily Malik. For a boy, Zander Jayden Malik. This way the girl has the same initials as me and the boy will have the same initials as Zayn. It's not long now till we can find the gender of the baby but at the same time, im not quite sure that i want to know.

At the last scan they took bloods and said we might be able to find out the gender at the next scan if all is going well with the baby.

~~

*2 weeks later*

Ever since Zayn pulled out of One Direction there has been so much paparazzi following us. The whole of the Malik family is back from France now. Since we went to Frances for a week. It was great. I got to spend time catching up wth Zayn's sister and we all showed him the love and support he needs right now.

Even before we left i had gone shopping with Trisha and the girls. It was a great day but once again thre was Paparazzi following our every move. There is stories about how i feel about Zayn leaving One Direction but I haven't done an interview or talked to anyone about it so i dont see why apparetly im ending the marriage... um hello, i have his baby inside me. I won't be leaving him anytime soon.

Since he left One Direction though he has been working with Naughty Boy and doing his part to start a solo career, alot of people hat him for this but like Taylor Swift said "Haters are gonna Hate but you've just gotta shake it off."

"Pezzy!" I hear Jade's voice through my house. Zayn is at the studio, it's the middle of the day and im at home on the couch doing nothing.

"In here, Jadey!" I shout. I hear pounding on the tile floor then she comes running into the lounge and bascally tackles me, being careful of my baby bump.

"You will not believe what happened yesterday!" She seems over excited, like a little Chihuahua on happy drugs. "Jesy is dating Jake. From Rixton."

"WHAT! Oh my gosh! Im so happy for Jesy." I say. They had a thing going for a while now, but it's now official so this great. She needed a help to move on from Jordan. It was harder to help her then we all thought but Jake will be good for her. He is a nice guy.

"I know. She seems so happy. She was waiting for this for so long. They have been flirtying for ages." Jade says. "Anyway, so, Baby news?" She asks.

"Still don't know if it is a boy or a girl. But names are decided and Zayn and I haven't told anyone and I don't think he would be okay with me telling you but if i tell you you need to promise that you will not tell a single soul or i will kill you." I say really fast just trying to get my point across.

"I swear on my life." She makes a cross over her heart with her fingers and looks at me with puppy dog eyes. "Please tell me." She beggs.

"Ok. For a girl we were thinking, Peyton Lily. And then for a Boy, Zander Jayden." I tell her.

"Oh my gosh. They're gorgeous. I'm so happy for you Pez. Even though youre the youngest in the group we all knew you would be the first to get married and have kids, so congrats Pezzy." She embraces me in a hug and gives a big smile. I'm glad i have these friends in my life, especially Jade.

------------

A/N

Yeh so this is choppy and changey. I hope you liked it though. This kind of floats on what is happenging and what isn't like Jesy and Jake happened ages ago but i thought id add it later to change the sequence and obviously i needed to add Zayn leaving One Direction and the solo career and the France trip.

The selfies from the France trip are killing me. I love them so so much. I posted them all over my instagram. I think my friends will unfollow me now.

If you want to follow me on Instagram is just @_erin_shields_

Just in case you were wondering and couldn't be bothered to find it on my profile :D

Enjoy

Erin xx