11.

A/M

my iPhone 6 in that photo... mind me I'm not all that pretty.

-----------------------------
Perrie's POV

Beach! It's time for the beach! Breakfast is done, so Zayn and I have changed in swimmers. I put i white sundress over my bikini and Zayn just put on a shirt. At the beach we will be meeting those 3 girls and the daughter of the couple we've been talking to.

Zayn and I walk down the pier hand in hand as he carries our towel over his shoulder and I carry my bag... which has Zayn and I's phones... and some other random stuff that isn't worth mentioning because Zayn just calls it crap anyway. He jokes about me having a ton of bricks in it.

We get down the pier onto the sand... it doesn't feel that same as the sand back a home. Its a lot finer. We walk down towards the docks that will take us to the main Island.

We only have another couple of days on this island... it's so beautiful I don't want to go anywhere.

"Zayn, do you think we can come back?" I ask.

"Why wouldn't we? Its beautiful." He laughs.

"I think we should wait until this baby is here to come back. That way he can see the place." I say.

"So it's going to be a boy?" He asks amused by it.

"That's what I'm picturing." I laugh.

"Well I pictured a girl that looked just like you. Blonde hair, blue eyes and a bright smile." He kisses my cheek and blush hard.

"What if this girl is more you then me... or the boy is more like me that you?" I ask.

"That just means that our little girl will have on leather jackets and jeans. I'll be putting some temporary tattoos on her arms-"

"Zayn!"

"Kidding babe. Either way this baby turns out he or she will still be loved. And so will the next one to come." He smirks.

"Your going to make me go through child birth again?" I ask him.

"Once the baby is out you'll be asking for another one. But I draw the line at 3."

"I think I'd stop at 2." I tell him.

"We'll see. That's what my mother said, but there were two after me..." He says.

"Come on." I change the subject and drag him onto the boat.

------------------------------

*4 days later*

We are settled in back at home... the pregnancy news leaked, I think I know where from. (*cough* that couple *cough*) Basically after their daughter had meet us, they turned all sour. They must have known who we were from the beginning. Anyway, now being back home I am so thrilled. But there is paps everywhere and I have to get to work. Somedays i wish i had an invisible cloak like in Harry Potter.

"Baby! Quick I'm dying!" I hear Zayn shriek. I roll my eyes and laugh. I walk from the bedroom downstairs. In his hands is a box, a white one with a silver bow.

"What's that?" I ask him.

"This is a special gift for a special women." he extends his arm to me. I step forward off the stairs and take the box.

"I hope you love movie premieres and musicals all in one." He smiles. I open the box and see 2 movie tickets to see Annie. The modern version that was just released. I've been dying to see this.

"Zayn!" I hug him tightly and he laughs.

------------------------

A/N

This is being cut short because I know people wanted an update so..... i'm just so busy lately. I've got baseball and i've going out with friends. So basically this is also an update to tell you that im still alive and the Royal Arrangement may be updatd early... only because i have already written up to chapter 10.

I will also be posting my english narrative so please look at it. it's supposed to be a take on DIvergent.

How are you liking this one so far?? shitty i know. once again I am busy, but i am free this whole week so i will be writing.

Erin xx