18.

*Next Day*

Jade's POV

"A tragic scene is uncovered this morning as police continue to search for the suspect. 2 people have been brutally beaten, both victims are in a critical state and are being keep on life support in the local London hospital." The news this morning is quite horrific. There is an attempted murderer loose somewhere in London. The camera's show a peak of the victims. A male hand hanging off a gurney, the hand is somewhat familiar... I recognise the tattoos that line the wrist and thumb.

I can't figure out where it is familiar from. The second gurney has a women, sandy blonde hair with brown roots. The women looks pregnant, there is a bulge look to her stomach. I catch a glimpse of her hand, the diamond ring on the left ring finger is oddly disturbing. It's the same as Perrie's, in fact that hair colour is the same a Perrie's. Then I finally connect the dots. The tattooed hand belongs to Zayn. Now that i mention it there was a wedding ring on the male hand. I feel like a might be hallucinating, and just being paranoid... but by the time I pick up my phone it is already ringing. It's Jesy.

"Hey, have you heard the news?" She asks before I even get the chance to say hi.

"Yeah, shocking isn't it. I can't believe it." I say, my tone is sympathetic because if it really is Perrie and Zayn then I need to go to the hospital straight away.

"Geez, I thought you'd be happier then that." She laughs. Happy? Why would I be happy our best friend and her husband got brutally beaten, and she is laughing.

"Why would I be happy of Perrie and Zayn being on life support in hospital?" I ask her shocked at the fact that she laughed.

"They're what?" She shrieks through the line.

"I thought that was what you were trying to tell me." I say.

"No, I was going to tell you that Jake proposed." She says. I feel so happy for her, but its a shame that Perrie isn't exactly in the best condition to be receiving this news. I though I feel so happy for Jesy right now. She is the oldest in the group and all she wanted was to get married and start a family. She kept hinting in posts and interviews to Jake, telling him to propose.

"Well congratulations, but i'm gonna call Perrie's house and see if there is an answer if not then I'm going to call the hospital. I'll let you know what happens." I say already contemplating what i should say if on the off chance Perrie or Zayn does pick up their house phone and I go worried for nothing. Also got Jesy worried for nothing.

"Thanks, bye. Take care. Love you." She says not as perky as she was when the phone call started.

"I love you too Jesy. Hug Jake for me." I hang up the phone and dial for Perrie's house. It's rings... And rings... And rings so more but then goes to voice mail. I try calling again hoping that they might have just missed the phone call but still no one picks up.

I don't want to think she is in hospital but if the glimpses on the news were of description exactly like Zayn and Perrie, and they didn't answer their home phone, then the next thing to do would be to call the hospital and find out for myself.

When I call the hospital they tell me that personal information can not be given out over then phone and if I seek information then I have to come to the hospital. I decide that I quick trip is no harm.

Zayn's POV

A white room. Sanitiser smell and closed shutters. What the hell am I? And we the he am I wearing a dress? I figure out that I'm in hospital when I feel the needle in my hand move as blood is pumped in.

I look down to notice a red stain on the covers. Under the cover there is a bandaged cut on my thigh. I have a patch on my forehead too, I can feel it. There is a women pacing outside my room. I would what section I'm in. The women looks up for a split second then walks into the room.

"Zayn! How do you feel?" She asks.

"A little sore but a scratch never hurt nobody." I say. Actually that's a lie, getting a rated by an animal could give you rabies depending if the animal that scratched you had it.

"Oh good good. I'm your nurse, Anna. I honestly thought you might not wake up." She sighs of relief. She checks the blood hanging from an IV stand and then writes something on a clipboard.

"Why wouldn't I wake up?" I ask her. I feel fine so I don't see how I would have not woken up but then again sometimes the brain is so unpredictable.

"Well you have been in a coma for a week. People have come and gone to see if you have woken up. Your wife was moved to the maturity ward to keep watch on your baby." She states. Wife? What baby?

"I don't have a wife." I am confused. I would know something like this wouldn't I? "What year is it?"

"2015."

"Are you sure? Last time I checked it was 2012." I state. She is messing with me. It can't be 2015.

"I am sure." She smiles softly.

"What is my wife's name?" I hope I didn't marry someone I didn't know before 2012 cause otherwise I won't remember them.

"Perrie Louise Malik." Oh her. She was on X Factor in Little Mix. She is hot. I've been on one date with her to see the avengers now I'm married to her! Score! And we have a baby.

"Wait. Is she pregnant?" The nurse nods. I don't remember anything. At all. If I don't remember marrying her, does she not remember marrying me?

"I can take you for a walk to see her if you would like?" The nurse offers.

"Yes, I want to see her." I simply say and with the nod of a head, the nurse has me in a wheelchair ready to go.

---------------------
A/N

Hey, sorry it's been a while since I have updated. The next chapter will be updated fairly soon because the next chapter is a continuation of this one.

Let me know what you think of Zayn losing his memory. Comment whether you think Perrie will have memory loss too also comment what you think happened to the baby. I like to know your thoughts. X

Erin xx