22.

Perrie's POV

He left.

It was once.

But it was enough.

Enough for me to realise I need him.

I need him like a heart needs a beat.

Like the moon needs stars or the sun needs a blue sky.

Like a rainbow needs rain or ice cream needs a broken hearted teenage girl.

Like a butterfly needs wings and the ocean needs water.

I love him with all my heart.

I lay in bed not being able to sleep. My mind just won't stop thinking. Thats what i hate most about being an over thinker. It seems that my brain never just sleeps. I shift to check my phone for the time and i hear Zayn stir behind me. Its 2am.

All day i dream about sex with you. They say they say that its over rated but they aint doing it right. We been busy doing our 50 shades, while we listen to drake. We on that hot love and emotion.

Why can't you hold me in the street? Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor? I wish that it could be like that. Why can't we be like that? Cause Im yours.

I hear your name and its like I'm breaking.I just wanna scream out till my voice breaks. Even if the tears fall and my heart hates me. Baby, I love you. Don't know how I'm still breathing.

You used to tell me that you loved me once. What happened? What happened? Where is all of this coming from? You say I'm crazy and theres nothing wrong. We used to never go to bed angry, but thats all we ever do lately. Your turning away like you hate me? Do you hate me? Can take this heart, hit it or break it all apart. This isn't fair. Love me or leave me here. Do you remember when you loved me once?

I got my pride, my self-respect. Need nothing more, want nothing less. Cause all that I got should be enough to make it work. Cause all that I want is to love and just be loved. I'll never let it go cause we can do this on our own. I'll never let it go, we have too much to let it fall. I'll never let it go cause we can do this on our own. I'll never let it go, we have too much to let it fall. And I won't let anybody tell me no. I won't take anything for granted. Cause I know that nothing good comes easy. If it did, I wouldn't be me, let it go and let me do it cause I won't. I got my heart, my head up high. I will be strong, I will survive. Cause all of the hurt will wash away with the rain. And all that we've learned will be enough to shine again.Hold your head up, see the daylight. Hold your head up cause your future's looking bright. These stones and sticks are what makes me. These stones and sticks are all I need.

I'd cross a desert and an ocean. To get away from the pain of your storm. But chase the sun light, been running from your shadow. So that I could heal and I didn't breathe. That zig-zag shooting through my heart. That zig-zag hit me like a dart. Electricity, electricity. Oh, this love's tearing me apart. I been running like the light from the dark. Oh, electricity keeps on hitting me. Oh lightning strikes twice. And it burns like ice. I wish I didn't love you again. Oh lightning strikes twice. And it burns so nice. I wish I didn't love you... but I do.

I can't keep breaking up with you. You mess with my heart, now its black and blue. But love isn't fair, So I swear that this time, this is the end. And I can't keep lying. Lying to myself. I think you'll keep loving me right but you never will. But this time, this is the end. I promise baby, this is the end.

-------------------

A/N

This is the offical end of this book. I can't keep up with this an school. I was stuck for ideas so why not just use bits and pieces from the 'Get Weird' album by Little Mix. This is an amazing album.

Im so sorry that i was taking forever to update. Im also sorry that I'm ending the book here.

Erin xx