10.

Perrie's POV

The next morning I get out of bed and get dressed. Zayn just lays in bed watching me. 

"What?" I ask him. I swing my hand bag over my shoulder, I plan on buying something special for breakfast.

"Watching you get dressed, messes with my head. Take that bag off your shoulder. Come get back in bed, we've still got time left, this don't have to be over." He sings to me.

"Stop singing to me." I warned him last time he sung to me. I don't like it because makes me go weak at the knees and fall in love with him all over again, not that it is a bad thing but he is very hypnotizing when he sings. "Right, i'm leaving. When i get back you better be up and dressed. We're going snorkeling, after meeting the girls." I notify him.

"Yeah, see you." He waves from the bed. Most of his body is under the cover so i can see his leg flopped out of one side of the cover. His head an one arm popping from the top. I walk out of our little room, out onto the deck that snakes through everybody else's rooms. I walk down the pier and onto the warm sand. 3 people stop and look at me. I then noticed that those girls were wearing one direction shirts. Yep, ill just keep walking. They probably watched which room a came from and they are going to stalk Zayn. Maybe I should let him know. I pull my phone from my bag and call his mobile.

"Ah yeah, hey." He says in a groggy morning voice. He obviously tried to sleep again.

"Hey babe." I watch the girls and there go wide when i say babe, so they obviously know that i am talking to Zayn. "Just confirming what you want for breakfast." I say. I won't tell him about the girls until they can't hear my phone convo.

"Um i don't know. Surprise me." He says.

"What if I get one of those fruit platter things ordered to our room. Room service." I confirm

"Yeah, sure baby." He says, still half asleep.

"Right, well i'll let you sleep." 

"Alright see you soon. Love you, baby."

"I love you too." I say then hang up the phone, but before I put it away i text him.

To: Zaynie xx

Just a heads up, there is 3 girls in one direction shirts following me. I am pretty sure they saw room I came out of and they heard our phone convo, so just in case they come to the room. Love you- Pez 

I shove my phone in my bag then realize the girls are right in front of me. They have massive grins on their faces.

"Hi, Perrie." The brunette one says in a giddy, girly voice.

"Oh hi, girls." I smile. 

"Do you mind if we get a picture?" She asks.

"Um, yeah sure." She hands me her phone and I take a selfie with them. We take about three different ones.

"Oh my god thanks." She says as I hand her phone back. "Um do you think we would be able to see Zayn?" She asks.

"Maybe later. He is still sleeping." I say.

"Will you guys be at the beach later?" She asks.

"Yeah, but on the main island." I tell her.

"Ok thank you."

"I should be going, I have to get sleeping beauty his breakfast." I smile.

"Ok, bye Perrie." They smile and wave.

I walk off down the beach. There is a little reception desk, where you order meals and boats to take you to the main land. I order a fruit and breakfast platter then head back to the room.