4.

Zayn's POV

That's the worst nightmare I've ever had so far. That just makes me want to have Perrie by my side at all times. Even though it was a dream, Niall must have been my conscience telling me that I need to get over what ever fear I have, about kids and just have one. Perrie will think i’m bi-polar or something if all of sudden i asked to have a child but at the same time with the tours and the careers, I don’t think it is the right time. And the fact that we are only 22, maybe I’ll ask her then wait to actually have one. I do way to much thinking. Zayn, just… shut up! 

I get off the couch in a sweat and realise that I need a shower. I check the clock and see that Perrie has been gone for an hour. I go to our bathroom and turn on the shower and then step in. After showering, I pull on some fresh clothes and get in my car. Instead of going to Harry’s like I did in the dream, I think I will go and see Perrie at the studio.

I drive down to the studio and pull up next to her car in the lot. Without being seen, I quickly run to the door. I spot 2 paparazzi and they spot me before I get inside. This will be in the news in an hour. I get inside and find the girls in the first studio. But no Perrie.

“Oh Zayn. Hey, why are you here?” Leigh asks me.

“He misses his baby already.” Jade says with a pouting face.

“His baby?” I turn around to see Perrie leaning against the doorway. She has one of those looks as if to say ‘shut up’. The girls keep shooting each other looks that I can’t understand. 

“Um… ok then.” I step towards Perrie and take her hand in mine. “I’m steal her for a little bit.” I notify the girls before dragging Perrie out of the room. She looks at me un expectantly. I take her out the back door so the paparazzi won’t find us. We stand next to the door and I take a big deep breath and prepare to talk. 

“What is it? Something is definitely on your mind. I can tell.” Perrie sighs.

“Ok well, I have been thinking really hard about this and I just want to let you know that…” I stop. My mouth stops co operating with my brain.

“Zayn? Please tell me this isn’t a divorce?” She looks really upset, tears brim her eyes and I can’t help but feel bad because my stuttering and silence got her this upset.

“No No… I… I.” I wrap her in my arms and she sniffles in my chest and wipes her eyes. “I would never break up with you.” I reassure her.

“Then what is it?” She doesn’t look up at me, just keeps her head buried firmly in my chest. 

“I want to have a baby.” I say, bluntly because I don’t Perrie in tears again. Although it didn’t really work. She looks up at me with tears streaming her face and a massive smile.

“You mean it?” She asks. Her eyes sparkle with hope and I know that she is very happy with this decision, I have made. 

“I mean it, truly and deeply.” I tell her. But I still don’t right now is the best time. I’ll just have to wait and see what she wants.

“Not now though.” She responds.

“Not until you are ready. Until touring has calmed down.” I tell her. We hug each other tighter before connecting our lips. “I love you, Perrie.” I say.

“I love you too, Zayn.” We kiss once more before we pull ourselves together and go back inside. “I see you when I get home.” She smiles before walking back to the girls. I walk out to the car. I have a really strong feeling that our relationship just got better.

-------------------

Louis' POV

“Boys! Listen to this. Liam and I have written this for Zayn so don’t tell him.” I say. Harry and Niall come over and listen to Liam and I sing this song. “As we all know, Zayn and Perrie are having a tough time. Zayn doesn’t want a kid but Perrie does. So this song if for Zayn to sing for Perrie.”