7. Part 1

Zayn's POV

"Oh and I believe it is called a surrogate mother." I say and she tries not to laugh as she continues crying.

"Don't make me laugh." She hits me before burying her face even further.

"It smells here. We should go home." I say. She nods and gets up. I tell her to wait here, so i can get the car. that way the paparazzi won't see her. When i come back around with the car she jumps in and we drive home. When we get home Perrie goes straight to our bedroom and buries herself in the covers. I on the other hand get on my laptop and book a holiday to the Maldives. Perrie and I both have the right to book a personal holiday during touring and studio schedules.

I give management a call, to put out a statement that Perrie I won't be at any concerts for the next week, they then tell my to do it on twitter, by tell them the real reason. After talking to Perrie she agrees to telling the fans what just happened. I get on twitter and start typing away on the computer with Perrie at my side.

'For the next week, neither Perrie or I will be at any concerts. We are taking a personal holiday. We have just lost a second baby.'

"Zayn, they will go nuts over that." Perrie warns.

"Ok, change it slightly."

'For the next week, neither Perrie or I will be at any concerts. We are taking a personal holiday. Perrie has miscarried for the second time.'

"Is that better?" I ask her. She nods and then i press tweet. With in seconds there is responds from tones of fans, mixers and directioners.

"That so sad. Hope the best for you both xx."

"R.I.P Little Zerrie babies."

"Hope the third one survives."

It might have been better to let them know that Perrie can't actually have a child, but that would cause even more fandom mania, with people posting stuff about not getting a Zerrie Baby. I can't believe people are that dedicated to our lives. I don't bother reading the hate comments, but Perrie and I head to the bedroom, then i tell her about where we are going.

"Are you serious? I've always wanted to go to the Maldives." She exclaims.

"Yes, I'm serious." The Maldives have crystal clear blue water. The hotel's are on docks over the water and you can swim with turtles, dolphin's, whales and sharks.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" She jumps into my arms and i hold her tight. Soon we will have a conversation about a baby, but this news is still only fresh so it is not something to discuss now.

"We leave in 2 days. Until then, it will give us time to decide on if we really want a family." I say to her. Her face drops and moves out of my embrace. 

"I would love to be pregnant and carry our children myself, but adoption isn't my thing and don't think i could ever have somebody else carry a child for me." She explains, sitting on the bed with her hands in her lap and her head looking down.

"We'll sort it out when we are positively ready." I say to her.

-----------------------

 Adam's POV

Switching Perrie's test was the best thing I did. Now she thinks she is infertile. Suck it bitch. The only kids she will ever carry are mine.

------------------------

*Next Morning* *10am*

Perrie's POV

I feel really bad, Zayn finally wanted kids, he decided to have kids, and i ruined his chances. I think i will eventually be ok with a surrogate mother. Zayn goes downstairs and I stand from the bed, and stand in front of the mirror. I lift my shirt just to see my stomach. I place a hand on it. This will never grow big, because of a baby inside. I will never complain of being fat or having bad cravings. No complaining about pain. No happy memories, like Zayn talking to baby inside, or me talking to the baby inside. I miss out on a lot of a child's life, just from the pregnancy. I won't get to see the progress. No kicking. 

I look back up at my face in the mirror, there a tears from down my cheeks. I see Zayn standing in the doorway and I quickly pull my shirt down and wipe away my tears.

"I just got some news from the doctor just then. She's is apologizing about the test." He explains.

"What why?" I dart around to look at him.

"She said that...

------------------------

A/N

Split because a lot goes down in this chapter.

Erin x