16.

Perrie's POV

*1 month later*

So we have been married for 6 months today. 4 months ago Zayn and I were fighting about having kids and now we have one on the way, which I am about  4 and a half months along in the pregnancy.

Well we're now back to the fighting stage. This time I am so pissed off with him it isn't even funny. Im not sure what brought this on but yesterday I got home and I didn't even want to look at him. His presence just annoyed me. 

I have realised as of recently that most of my emotion would be because of the pregnancy but this is the time that we are meant to be united to support this baby. I haven't talked to him since last night. This morning when he left for the studio he kissed my forehead without saying a word and then left. I left shortly after to the studio to see the girls.

Zayn is getting a movie deal today, he is meeting with a director and Naughty boy to get signed. Im happy for him, I really am but I'm still pissed for no reason. bloody hormones. But at least we argue, if we didn't then I'd be worried because that means there is nothing left to fight for. Which would be sad.

I am kind wondering what Zayn thinks he has done to make me pissed at him. I know he will be upset that I'm upset with him for no reason, i just can't seem to shake it. I keep telling myself there is no reason to be pissed at him, but maybe I'm telling my self the wrong thing. Maybe this is a build up of all the little things he has done to piss me off over the 3 years we have known each other. But what would he have really done that would piss me off, he is such a cutie.

"Perrie!! Someone is here for you!!" Jade comes running in from the front lobby. Immediately i think the police, but i haven't done anything wrong. Then i think its my mum or Zayn, but Zayn is at the studio, he wouldn't come here. I need to stop trying to guess and maybe i should just go and find out.

"Who?" I ask Jade. She smirks that grin and jumps around.

"I can't tell you. Just go find out." She almost squeals. I huff in annoyance and get up in an awkward way because of my baby bump, which is now noticeable even with a baggy shirt. I hobble slightly because my legs are numb and I'm seeing stars cause i got up to quickly.

I walk out of the room and into the hall that is onto the front lobby. The lights are dark and I can't see a thing. What the hell, Jade? How am i supposed to see who is here if the lights are out?  For all i know it could be a stalker trying to kidnap me. I head over to the light switch which i can faintly see by the same amount of light coming through the small window.

The lights flicker on slowly and i look over to the door. My heart skips a beat and I can feel tears trying to free themselves from my eyes. I place one hand over my heart and the other over my mouth, cause I'm in shock. He is a sweet heart. In front of me stand Zayn. In a tux, with a bouquet of flowers and a teddy the size of him sitting next to him.

"Happy 6 months, baby!" He grins. Usually you don't celebrate 6 months of marriage but with us it was definitely something celebrate because we haven't ripped each others heads off yet. I can't find any words to say. I'm speechless. I collapse onto my knees. The tears have escaped and all i can say is "I'm sorry."

He hurries forward and kneels in front of me. "Baby, what are you sorry for?" He asks, worried. He is holding the sides of my arms.

"I'm sorry for being angry with you and pissed off at you. I'm sorry that i was pushing you away and ignoring you." I sob.

"Baby, its fine. I would be shocked if it didn't happen at least once during your pregnancy." He laughs, pulling me into his arms. I clutch onto the blazer tight in fists. I hold him close and bury my head in his chest.

"Just think, in 5 months we will have a little you or me, that will need us more then ever. Ours lives will flip upside down but you will always have me." He kisses my forehead and we both stand up. I hug again for a little while, then Jade comes into the room.

"Sorry to rain on the good times but Perrie it is your turn to record." She smiles. Zayn and I kiss before he hand me the flowers and swiftly leaves the studio. I pull the card of the flowers and read it to myself.

Perrie,

These 6 months have been hard but with the baby on the way, i really believe our relationship will grow stronger. Love you always baby.

-Z

It makes me want to cry all over again, but instead I wipe my eyes, sniffle then walk back to the recording booth with Jade. We are recording the new single on the 3rd Album. We only just released the name of the song to the public last week. It is called 'Black Magic'.

--------------

A/N

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I was kind of floating away from the idea that they fight a lot in previous chapters so i thought that i should bring that back in. Anyway sorry that i haven't been updating regularly like i was going to and like i used to but its hard because I'm in year 10 now and there is more work and i have extra curricular's.

Thank you for ready and getting me to 10k btw I really appreciate it.

Erin xx