Chapter 3

The moment Rebecca walked in Stiles knew something had happened.

"Class this is your new classmate Rebecca hodgeman" Stiles sighed in relief both happy and proud that she used a fake last name, Rebecca said hi to the class before taking her seat right behind Stiles.

Bonnie and Kai could sense stiles nerves, don't worry they're not supernatural they just know him really well, but stiles being nervous made them nervous.

All throughout the lesson stiles noticed Rebecca's anxious behaviour which put him on edge even more, which of course also put his partners on edge, Kai was this close to just giving up on human emotions.

As time went on stiles thoughts continued to plague him, what if someones hurt or worse dead? Oh he's so going to murder them when he gets the chance.

When the bell finally goes Rebecca rushes out of class which makes Stiles glare at the back of her retreating head.

"Hey buddy you ok? You look pissed" He turns to see Scott stood blocking his exit, the teacher had already left and it's just them two now.

"Yeah I'm fine just got a lot going on in my mind" God how many more times does he have to keep lying to them, it's going to keep piling up to the point where he's buried alive in them.

when he left the classroom he went to meet up with Kai, bonnie had coach this lesson and wouldn't be able to skip.

Kai had finally had enough of stiles constant pacing and stopped him, "look why don't we go find Rebecca because knowing her she waiting to tell us the news"

Stiles calmed down and agreed, and they were walking down the hall they got tugged into a supply closet, let me tell you there is not alot of space for three people in there.

"What the fuck" stiles went to pull his gun out of the back of his jeans, yes he has a gun what do you expect when he runs a gang he needs protection, when he saw Rebecca.

Kai looked around in amusement, "wow never thought I would be in closet again, it's been a good few years"

Stiles ignored Kai's comment, as much as he wanted to laugh this is a serious situation,"what are you doing here?"

Rebecca looked on edge again when she said, "Theo's been taken"

"What the hell do you mean Theo's been taken!? By who?" He started pacing which was really hard because there's not a lot of space in these closets.

"And better yet how? I mean Liam barely even leaves his side" yes you heard Kai right, Liam and Theo, thiam as the gang call them, Scott doesn't know about it yet because liams too scared but that's a topic for another time.

"Uhh by argent, he heard that there's a gang in the area and decided that he needs to get them to leave as they're a threat to McCalls pack but he doesn't know it's your gang" Rebecca was sure Stiles' eyes were going to pop out of his head.

"Oh for fuck sake of course it was Chris, and how the fuck did he even get raeken we all know Theo's always on high alert" He went to carry on when he noticed the look of discomfort she had on her face.

Kai smirked, "oh I know that look that's the look you pull when you hear me and stiles"

Rebecca sent a look to Kai to tell him not to remind her and continued what she was saying, "He was.... In the middle of doing something"

And of course when stiles still didn't quite get it Kai jumped in, "or someone" Ohhh stiles is so going to kill Chris why would you take someone while they're doing.... That!

"Alright you can go I'll sort it out from here thank you for telling me" Time to go have a very awkward conversation with Chris argent.