chapter 22

Stiles knew that this mission wasn't going to be easy yet he also knows that this is something he needs to do. For his dad.

They decided to head back to Scott's as Stiles house was a bit... messy. 

Once everyone was seated it was time to plan their attack. They all looked at Stiles as he was the best strategist, "We can't just go in guns blazing, this needs to be more thought out. It's not just some improv class"

"So what do you think we should do" Bonnie and Kai had sat on either side of Stiles each with a hand on his leg to ground him.

That was all the push he needed, "We've dealt with this gang a few times in the past, they're known mainly for their recklessness but that just makes them more dangerous. They don't care if one of their members die or not, all they care about is winning the fight and taking down whoever they decide"

Scott looked appalled at the thought of someone having such little moral integrity, "How can they not care if they lose one of their own?"

"They're not a pack Scott, they don't have bonds or emotion connections like us which puts us at a slight disadvantage. If they get one of us it makes us more vulnerable. My idea is to trick them into an even playing field. Yes we took out some of their members but they have more ready to attack at the first word and they're probably a hell of a lot stronger than the ones we took down. They don't have a strategy to how they kill not even a pattern that you can pick up. They act on instinct only. I'll act as bait, pretend i'm alone and vulnerable. They see that as an opportunity and take me as a hostage to lead you into their trap and kill you infront of me. However what our plan is to make them believe they have me hostage. I can easily escape from them, let them belive they've lead where they want you. They'll most likely take me to an open space in the forest which is where our advantage comes in, not only have we been training for years in those woods but the nemeton will help give you more control and power over your transformation. Everywhere from there is to simply fight with no mercy, do not give in to their words and do not let anyone leave alive. I'll take the leader out. Now we ready to fight?"

Time for the battlie to commence i guess