chapter 10

School had been stressful so Stiles decided that him and his partners should go out tonight, obviously they agreed to go to a club out of town so that no one saw them.

When they arrived they were greeted by old friends and it was nice to talk to everyone again, it got better when the main members of the gang showed up carrying the drugs and alcohol.

(main members, Theo, Liam, Rebecca, Minho, Hermione, and Benny)

Benny dropped the bags of weed and whatever else he had bought with him on their table and through himself into the booth with minho pushing him over so he can sit down too.

"So what we starting with?" Hermione rubbed her hands together and picked up a bag of weed, "Nevermind we're doing this"

When Benny was up and dancing with people Stiles couldn't help but notice the way Theo and Liam were looking longingly at him, "You know i think he would be up to dating both of you"

They jumped at the sound of Stiles voice. Liam spluttered trying to cover up his very obvious blush, "What?"

"Oh my god, look you're both obviously into him and based off the way he keeps looking back at you two i'm pretty sure he's into you as well so go get your man. Now if you'll excuse me people are hitting on my partners and i've gotta go stop it"

Stiles wasn't joking people kept trying to grab Bonnie's hips or are trying to grind on Kai so, Stiles is gonna put a stop to it. He got up and made his way to the dance floor, he slid between Kai and Bonnie. He grabbed Kai's hand on put them on his own hips and grabbed Bonnie's with his own.

He started to slowly kiss Bonnie while pushing back slightly into Kai, While he was doing this he mad sure to make eye contact with one of guys, who wouldn't give up but was now stood to the side, and smirked as a way of saying that Bonnie and Kai are his.

When he looked up after the guy had left, he say Theo, Liam and Benny dancing together and made sure to give them a thumbs and a massive stilinski grin.

God Stiles loves clubs.