chapter 24

* 5 years later*

It had been exactly five years today since stiles death and everyone (even the people who weren't very close with him) had turned up to show their respects.

You may be wondering why is five years such an important anniversary for everyone to show up to? That's because today stiles would of been 23.

There was another reason that took his dad two years to admit, stiles had wanted to quit the gang. Not because he didn't like it anymore or anything but purely because he wanted to help people in any way he could and he knew that being in law would be his best chance.

Today was the day he would of officially started in the FBI.

Once everyone found out you can imagine all the tears that came with it.

However, they decided instead of grieving stiles. They'll celebrate with him.

In front of his gravestone there was a giant banner reading "congratulations". You also had, courtesy of Minho, little flags stuck into the ground with hand written notes saying things like, "wow dude, the FBI? Ha surprised they let you with your criminal record", which is bad on its own but then you see the smaller one beneath it saying, "oh shit yeah, I forgot you destroyed all your records".

As the night went on they all laughed and drank and told their favorite drunk stiles stories.

Watching from above (Ahem, below) stiles couldn't help but grin, they finally moved on and lived their life in peace.

Hey guys so this is finally the end of the story. I've enjoyed writing it (👀) nah I'm only joking it's been fun but stressful. But it's the end of the road. I have got another book on its way so keep an eye out if you're interested. Bye bye my gay children