chapter 23

Thats how Stiles finds himself tied up in the middle of the woods. So far the plan has gone exactly how he predicted however, he's still on edge. 

He's got this gut feeling that somethings going to go wrong, he just can't put his finger on it and it's starting to really piss him off.

"Well look who we got here! The famous mieczyslaw Stilinski, i've just been dying to meet you. Much like how your mother died to protect you. You know i didn't want to kill her, such a beautiful powerful women however, she got in my way" The boss had finally revealed himself and Stiles felt his blood boil.

He glared at the guy as he walked closer, "What do you want from me?"

"Your life" the minute the words left the leaders mouth Scott came bounding through the surrounding with the rest of the pack and gang following behind, eyes glowing, claws and fangs blaring, guns blazing.

For once they were prepared to kill.

Stiles broke out of the bounds just as the rival gang decided to attack, with no hesitation he ran straight to the main guy and tackled him to ground.

Meanwhile the others are getting the upper hand, theres one small detail of Stiles plan that he 'accidentally' forget to mention...

Tonights the full moon.

As the the moon makes its appearance everyone can sense the change in the air, even the rival gang have started to look uneasy. After an earth shaking howl everyone looks to scott who's eyes had gone from a bright ruby red that stood for peace to a deep blood red that promised protection no matter the cost.

Stiles couldn't help the smile that spread across his face, he was ready to end this once and for all.

With that the fight continued with the pack and stiles gang killing members off one by one, no one noticed the intense match between Stiles and the gang leader in the distance.

"Come on Stiles you could do better than that can't you?, wouldnt want to disappoint your father now"

Stiles screamed as he delivered blow to the guys face, nothing anyone done could stop him from killing the man who murdered his parents.

With one last struggle Stiles grabbed the gun from the floor and shot the man who was the cause of so much trauma.

When he looked around he noticed that the pack and his gang had finally defeated everyone, dead bodies litter the forest floor and he couldn't help but feel some sort of sick satisfaction.

"Holy fuck we finally di-" before he could finish his sentence a gunshot rung out, turning slowly he sees the leader barely alive pointing the gun at him.

"STIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS" The scream of a banshee pierced the air just as he took his last breath.