chapter 7

Stiles and his partners are currently on their way to have a little chat with Chris, honestly stiles hopes that he doesn't have to hurt Chris as the man has never done anything bad to him.

Bonnie also didn't want to hurt him as she had met him once and he helped her reach something from the top shelf.

Kai... Well.

Kai. Kai has met him twice so far and for some reason don't really like the man therefore he doesn't mind hurting him and maybe he just wants a little fun.

When they knocked they were surprised at the fact Chris just let them in.

They all took a seat at the dinner table and stiles began to talk, "for as long as we've known eachother you've never done anything to make me hate you so that's why I'm hoping you know how to keep your mouth shut and to not tell the pack or Scott about what you know. Do that and I think we can have an alliance"

Chris nodded along thoughtfully, stiles did have a point the Argent clan have been getting smaller because of the problems they've caused so maybe this could help.

"Deal"

Stiles collapsed on his bed, another day another problem goodluck with tomorrow.

He has no clue what's in store.

Sorry this is short buuuut the next chapter will hopefully be longer.
Also Scott will find out soon.