chapter 12

When they get to Stiles house, the wolf's finally realize something.

"Uh stiles, we cant get drunk" isaac, the one who had spoken, was taken aback when stiles burst out laughing.

Wiping a stray tear from his eye he says, "oh my little wolfie, you really think that after all these years I haven't found a way around that? I mean I started trying to figure it out in case I ever got turned. God knows i could never go without my vodka"

Some of the pack gape at that, vodka!? Stiles!? Since when?

Stiles notices their reaction and fails to hold back a grimace, "riiiggghhht forgot I still need to explain"

Ten minutes later and everyone's gathered in the living room each with their drink of choice in hand.

While looking around stiles decides to just come out with it,  "ok so I'm gonna be blunt here, I'm the leader of a gang. I was born into the gang and took over after my father decided he didn't want to lead anymore. Liam and theo are apart of it."

Lydia decided now was the time to speak up, "what else don't we know about you?"

It was meant to he rhetorical but everyone could see the questions filling up waiting to be spilled.

Upon seeing this stokes decides there is a better way of doing this, "who's up for never have I ever?"

Sorry for not updating I've just found myself getting really into the Yuuri on ice and my hero acadamia fandom. I will continue updating this book, but updates may be slower.