chapter 19

The entire room was dead silent, a pin drop would probably be too loud.

Kai had enough and stood up to go after stiles, but bonnie pulled him back down to the chair.

"I know you want to go after him, I do too but we both know it's best to leave him calm down. We don't want him lashing out."
With a heavy sigh he sank back down and pushed himself under Bonnie's arm silently demanding cuddles.

"Fine but when I go up there I'm gonna cuddle the shit outta him"
Bonnie couldn't help but smile a little at Kaiser adorable pout but underneath the light jokes they were both worried about leaving stiles on his own.

Meanwhile the oack have barely moved an inch, too shocked at stiles words. All with one thing on their minds, 'who's dead?'

Upstairs stiles breathing becomes more rapid as he starts to shake. He stands up in a rush, immediately clutching his head as he goes dizzy.

His thoughts are top much, they're drowning him. He turns around and slams his fist through the wall and then it's like a switch was flipped.

Gone was stiles the goofy ADHD riddled teen and here was mieczyslaw, a killer raised to shoot first and ask later. Taught to never hesitate and just do it.

Everyone downstairs jumped as the silence was interrupted by a bang, they rushed upstairs to find Stiles sat on his bed stately blankly at a hole in the wall while his right hand slowly dripped blood onto the baby blue carpet.

"Hey. Stiles, are you ok?" Alison was the first to tentatively approach him, his eyes snapped to her at the mention of his 'name'.

A cold dead state that makes her stop in her tracks, the look he was giving her was as if he didnt even recognize her.

This isn't stiles anymore, this is someone they've never dealt with before.