Chapter 19

There isn't a lot of larry in this one im afraid
Thanks to MashtonsCake123 for helping me write this😂

This is a flash forward
I hope it makes sense

-unedited-
Louis' POV

"Lou"

"Louis"

"BabyCakes" a sweet voice whispered in my ear. I smiled.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP"

I jolted up. Harry was stood at the end of the bed smirking. "Hazza" I whined "it's the middle of the night"

"It's 11 o clock"

"The middle of the night" I repeated

"Get up"

I swung my legs over the side of the bed and sat up. "Harry" I hissed as I felt a strong discomfort in my...lower area. "You sore?" He smirked, sitting next to me and enveloping me in a hug. "Get off me Harry"

"Someone's grumpy this morning" he laughed, gently scooping me up and placing me on the sofa downstairs.

"HAWWY I WANT PANCAKES" I whined, throwing pillows at him to get his attention.

"You're such a child" he chuckled "I'll make you some pancakes"

*~*~*~*~

" I remember the day you told me you were leaving,
I remember the make up running down your face,
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them,
Like every single wish we ever made,
I wish that i could wake up with amnesia,
And forget about the stupid little things,
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you,
And the memories I never can escape,

Cause I'm not fine at all,
I'm really not fine at all,
Tell me this is just a dream,
Cause I'm really not fine at all..."

Eavesdropping is bad...but if you've got Luke Hemmings in your house singing at the top of his lungs practically naked, you've got nothing to worry about. Everyone would want to see the sight I'm seeing right now.

Shut up Louis.

"You okay? I asked, placing a pile of pancakes on the table next to him. "I guess" he sighed. I sat on the floor in front of him and crossed my legs "talk to me". He sighed again before placing the guitar neatly on the stand. "It was about....a year and a bit ago, I broke up with the love of my life, Maddison was her name. I loved her to the moon and back. She was beautiful. My life was perfect, I had the girl of my dreams right beside me, she was my everything" he looked down, sadness evident in his eyes. "You really love her don't you?" He nodded.

"I have an idea"

"This can't be good"

"C'mon"

Maddy's POV

I moaned loudly, as Keaton's straight white teeth bit gently down on my sweet spot after tracing a line of warm kisses down on my neck. It had been for ever since our last 'intimate session' and I was more than happy to comply when Keaton came back home from tour, pretty horny if I must say, and started pulling items of clothing off my body.
"Keaton, stop..." I mumbled, "It's gonna leave a mark," Biting my bottom lip, trying to stop myself from moaning again. "But I'm just getting started." He said, I felt his smirk through the kisses he was now placing on my jaw line. "Mmmm," I half moaned, as I tangled my fingers through his curly brunette locks. "Mhhmm yeah babe, keep doing that," He carried on placing soft, warm kissed along my jaw line, while we grinded our hips together, hoping to create a bit of friction to my heat. We carried this on for a while when I suddenly remembered something very important, "Babe," I mumbled, trying to stifle back my urge to moan. "Hmmhmm," I could tell he wasn't listening, yet too busy trying to pull my black lacy bra off, since we managed to discarded most of our clothing while laid on the couch. Lets just say he was a little eggar to feel me after 2 months of touring.
"Keaton, condom." I breathed, pushing him back slightly, feeling his throbbing erection, concealed away in his tight black boxers, pressing against my thigh. "Can't we do it without?" He half groaned, half moaned, still continuing to place sloppy kisses down my jawline and down the valley of my breasts.
As much as I wanted to I gave him a stern look before saying, "It's either a condom or jacking your self off in the bathroom because I ain't getting pregnant just yet." He complied, before looking up at me blankly: "Well?"
I laughed lightly, "You're lucky I love you," I grumbled, quickly throwing on his Misfits T-shirt, a pair of black joggers and wrapped the duvet around my shoulders, before walking out the bedroom, swaying my hips while smirking satisfyingly, as I heard a throaty groan leave his swollen, crimson lips.

After about a minute or so of fantasising of what Keaton was going to do to me, I managed to make it into the kitchen, where I quickly ran over to the small medicine cabinet, hidden behind an thick oak door, which needed a key to open, I pulled out our... Protection and then shut it, locking it back up. I quickly pulled out a small packet covered in foil, before placing it in between my teeth, so I could tie my hair back, as I know how much it 'seduced' him, or that's what he would say at least.

Placing the silver foil in your back pocket, the door bell rang. I ignored it at first, hoping whoever it was would go away, so we could get back to 'business', but It seemed whoever it was, was determined to ruin our 'sexy time'. Debating whether or not I should go answer it, I did, hoping that they'd go away if you just answered, unfortunately not.

Luke's POV

"Errmm...L..Luke?" Maddison stuttered unsure of what to say. Shock was evident in her voice.
"What are you doing here?" Trying to be polite, but still somewhat frozen in time. "Erm... I..."
I didn't know what to say. 'Oh yeah I've come to find out why you dumped me after all those months, 15 to be exact, and what about our wonderful memories, despite us being no more for over 6 months.' Yeah? No? Okay.
It was obvious I was here for a reason. I just had to try and sentence it. I'm pretty sure I would've shed a tear but I had to show she wasn't effecting me... Even though she was... Massively.

"Babe? Where are you? Come back to bed?" Her body instantly froze and I'm pretty sure if i was made of glass i would've shattered.
A tall- maybe 6 feet- masculine guy came strutting out from behind her. His hair was slightly messy and that when I realised what Maddison was wearing... Or should I say wasn't wearing. A white duvet was wrapped around her curved body, small bruises were scattered around her neck and that's when I realised I was too late.

I practically chocked on air. Maddison couldn't even look me in the eyes. She looked scared if anything.
"Well are you going stand there or tell us why you're here?" His voice seemed so familiar, as if I'd heard it before...

Thats when it clicked. It was as if all the pieces to this complicated jigsaw had finally come together yet somehow something seemed missing.
It was her ex, (well the guy before me)
but why would he be here with her... After all these stories I had heard about him.
Disgust was evident on my face, so now I knew I guess... She left me for him, this cheating low life. I looked at Maddison as if she knew that I knew and I couldn't even comprehend the pain I felt.

"For fuck sake dude are you gonna speak or what?" I felt like punching the guy, but I knew this wouldn't make anything better between me and her. An all might laugh erupted from him, making mine and Maddison's head snap in his direction.
"Now I recognise ya." A smirk was playing at his lips. "Your this little sluts ex." Hold up! "Ahhh your missing out, she's a good piece of sex." Maddison's eyes were practically wide and if you looked closely enough you'd be able to see the pain hidden away behind the glossy hazel-ness. After a while of me being silent, Keaton left. Leaving me and her.

Maddy's POV

"C'mon Maddy" Luke begged. I stood in place firmly.No way was I letting Luke back into my life "Luke I've moved on". "We'll never be as young as we are now.It's time to leave this old black and white town.Let's seize the day, let's run away don't let the colours fade to grey. I...I love you Maddy, I've never stopped loving you. I remember the day you told me you were leaving..." He paused "I remember the make up running down your face. And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them...like every single wish we ever made" tears pooled his soft blue eyes. "The pictures that you sent me they're still living in my phone.I'll admit I like to see them, I'll admit I feel alone. Maddy, it hurts to know you're happy, it hurts that you've moved on. It's like we never happened, was it just a lie?"

Luke's POV

"I remember the day you told me you were leaving...I remember the make up running down your face. And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them...like every single wish we ever made" tears threatened to spill as I continued reciting the lyrics to the song. "The pictures that you sent me they're still living in my phone.I'll admit I like to see them, I'll admit I feel alone. Maddy, it hurts to know you're happy, it hurts that you've moved on. It's like we never happened, was it just a lie?"