Chapter 3

A/N This was done on my phone and I can't do Bold writing :/
Oh and Katie is Lauren Cimorelli :)
Continue:)

That Saturday, me and Katie drove down to the mall to buy our prom outfits
The car ride was filled with me and Katie singing along to our favourite songs on the radio. Just as the shopping centre came into view Wrecking ball by Miley Cyrus played through the radio. Katie groaned and being the annoying friend i was i turned the radio up and sung it in her ear. 'I can't live a lie, running for my life, I will always want you, I came in like a wrecking ball, I never hit so hard in love, All I wanted was to break your walls, All you ever did was wreck me' i sung in her ear and smirked. 'i hate her so much' Katie spoke angrily as she parked the car in the shopping centre car park. 'why?' i asked grabbing my wallet and slipping it in the pocket of my jeans. 'i dont know.. maybe its because she was practically naked and she is acting like a slut just so she could brake a record....' She huffed grabbing her jacket.
It had rained all the way down here, and I was not in the mood for shopping. Luckily for us, the rain had just about stopped as we had pulled into the car park. Guess the weather was on our side this morning, thank god.
'aww is someone upset that her wittle band didnt break the record and miley did..' i said in a baby voice poking her side 'stop.. Lou..is...it...tickles' she said between laughs as she pushed my hands away.'Lets hope we don't run into any 'unwanted' attention while we're here' Katie scoffed, walking a long the Tarmac floor of the car park.'Yeah,' I began 'that would make this day a whole lot better' I laughed and she lead me into a suit shop that i didn't catch the name of. After half an hour of looking for the perfect suit, Katie ran up to me with a black suit, a white button up shirt and a skinny blue tie. 'Do you like it? i was thinking..it would be cute if we were matching' Katie said with a wide smile handing me the clothes 'i guess it would be cute' i said smiling, her eyes lit up like christmas trees and she squealed a bit before pushing me into the changing room.
I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked great! i stepped out and found Katie tapping away at her phone and i coughed to get her attention. She whistled at me and i blushed 'so...is the suit working?' i asked spinning round. 'You look amazing!' she complemented straightening my tie 'I cant wait for Prom!'.After paying for the suit Katie dragged me into the shop next door and began searching the racks for a dress. I watched as she grabbed 5 blue dresses from the top racks 'Im just going to try these on' Katie said walking over to the back of the shop to the changing room. I sat outside the changing room waiting for her. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and swiped my finger to unlock the device. I played a few games of Angry Birds before i saw Katie emerge from the changing room. (A/N Katie's Dress- http://www.lunadress.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Sweetheart-Beading-Royal-Blue-Prom-Dress-2013.jpg) She had on a dark blue dress that fell to her feet. A silver band around her waist and a pair of blue pumps. When i saw her shoes i silently laughed and looked at her face 'you know i HATE wearing heels' she wined slipping the shoes off her feet. 'I know' i said standing up. 'you look gorgeous Kate' i said picking up the blue pumps she has tossed asside. ' Thanks you' she said ruffling her hair and turning round and making the material lift abit.
After 5 minutes of arguing over who pays for the dress, Katie gave up and let me pay for the dress. I handed the money to the cashier and gave the bag to Katie. 'You shouldn't have' She said hugging my arm as we walked out of the shop. 'I should! think of it as a Thank you present' I said smiling as she looked up at me 'what for?' she asked with big brown eyes. 'For being there when no one else was' i whispered hugging her. We stayed like this untill Katie's phone started ringing. 'Hi....Yes....still shopping.....yes.....ok.....no....ok...bye' she said into the phone before leading me out into the car park.

'pleeeeease Lou!' Katie begged sitting on her bed next to me. 'No Katie' i said sternly looking at her. 'Let me try and if you don't like it you can go back to your old self'. She wants to give me a 'make-over' and i really want her too but last time she gave me a 'make over' it took me 2 hours in the shower trying to wash out all the hairspray. 'fine' i sighed giving up 'but no hairspray!' She squealed getting out some...make up?... and some hair gel.... i better get ready for a repeat of last time.

My phones playing up :( sorry for any repeats :/