Chapter 15

HEY :3 not updated in a bit.... 

Anyway THANKS FOR 1K READS

woop woop!!!

So..... Here is a short chapter

my writing sucks -_-

THANKS AGAIN FOR 1K READS!!!:3<3

CHAPTER 15!!!!

*RECAP*

“Thanks again Harry I’ve had a great time” Louis said rummaging in his pocket for his keys . “Want to do it again?” I asked before grabbing both his hands and holding them close to my chest. “Sure I wo-” he started before I cut him off by kissing him. God he has no idea how long I’ve wanted to do that. When we pulled away I finally picked up the courage to do something I’ve wanted to do since I bumped into him. Well… here goes. “Louis Tomlinson, Would you make me the happiest person alive by becoming my boyfriend?” Louis’ POV I was in shock Harry, one of the populars, had just ask me out? “Y-yes i would love to” I managed to stutter. Harry smiled before hugging me and kissing my feathery hair. “Bye Boo, Love you” He whispered before making his way down my driveway and into his car and driving off.“I love you too” I whispered watching his car speed down the dimly lit street. Walking inside I receive the same disgusted glares from my dad and warm smiles from my mum. Ignoring both of them i walked upstairs and collapsed on my broken bed. Just as i was about to fall asleep my phone buzzed beside me. Not bothering to read the text I changed into some pyjama bottoms and crawled into bed.

 *~*~*~*~*~*~

 “Boo wake up” A voice next to me said shaking me gently. Groaning i opened my eyes to see who was waking me. Harry? “Haz what are you doing here?” I asked and he shrugged. I chuckled and shuffled closer and hugged his neck and he put his arms round my waist. I felt him kiss my hair and my forehead before pulling back. I sighed and threw myself back under the covers. “Haz come cuddle with me” I whined holding my arms in front of me. He sighed then smiled before kicking of his shoes and climbing under the covers with me. Harry pulled me close to his chest and we tangled our legs together before falling asleep again. Waking up and rubbing my eyes i looked to see Harry gone. Walking downstairs i saw my mum sat near the TV drinking tea. “Hey Boo did you have a good sleep?” She smiled patting the seat next to her for me to sit. “Yeah. Do you know where Harry is?” I asked crossing my legs on the settee. “He left about 20 minutes ago saying that he will see you later and that he loves you” I blushed “Well I better be heading to work, bye Lou” She said before grabbing her bag and walking out of the door. Today was going to be a boring day.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Cmon Lou don’t be a chicken” Ashton said with his Australian accent which, I’ve got to admit, is pretty cute. I sighed and got up doing the dare and sitting back down in the circle. Right now I was playing truth of dare with Luke, Ashton, Michael and Calum and , I don’t know if its just because they are Australian, they come up with pretty good dares. And then there’s me, picking truth most of the time and coming up with easy dares that they don’t even hesitate in doing. After about 20 minutes we finished and started playing video games in Ashton’s bedroom. After 10 minutes of Luke and Michael arguing over who got the cordless controller, we finally started playing the game. I got bored after 20 minutes so I just sat and watched the others play the game before deciding to go home.

Walking into my house, kicking off my shoes and slipping off my coat, I flung myself on the sofa and switched on the TV. Not really interested in the unknown programme playing on the TV, I switched it off again and ran up the stairs to my bedroom. Putting my phone in its dock and shuffling my songs, I laid on my bed and my mind wandered to my now quite perfect life.