Chapter 10

Not updated in a while -_-

any 5SOS fans here?    THE WHEREVER YOU ARE VIDEO :'( makes me cry

Im going to dedicate this chapter to my 'Louis' and crazy MOFO Maddison :* (MaddisonAshton)

GO READ HER STORIES SHE IS AN AWESOME WRITER!!!!

SCHOOL!!!-__-

soo.... HERE IS CHAPTER TEN!!!!

'G-gay?...' I stuttered

Harry's confession caught me off guard. He had always seemed so manly and tough. And he was always hitting on other girls. Although, when he was with me, I saw him in his most intimate moments. He was so gentle, calm and sweet. Just the other day he was telling me about his anger issues and how I'm one of the only people he's told. He said he trusted me and that he could trust me with anything he might tell me.

Harry told me about how he was dating Kendall just to keep the 'bad boy' image. Really, he thought she was a bitch and he kinda hated her. He told me he used to be a huge geek, that he almost had straight A's like me. When he told me all this stuff it's like Harry was a different person, like...I looked at him in a different way. I saw past all the tattoos and his dark appearance. I saw what was inside of him, what he was really like underneath his image.

I sat back, resting my hands on the cold, hard concrete floor behind me, trying to put my head around the fact Harry just said he was gay.

Harry ran his hand through his curls as he nodded

'Yeah...' He looked up at me with vulnerable eyes.

'Wow...' I breathed

'Thats a lot to take in,'

Harry almost chuckled ' I know,'

'W-why do you think your gay? I mean, how did it feel? I...erm...'

Hushing me, Harry put his palm over my mouth

'It felt...right. Being with Kendall and kissing her...being all over her....it just-it just wasn't right. I could just feel it, you know...'

I nodded and sighed

Silence filled the air. Just the constant pants from me and Harry were all the could be heard. We awkwardly sat on the floor.

'L-Louis?' Harry spoke up

'Mmhmm?' I hummed

'N-nothing. You hungry?' He rose to his feet and began to walk to the door 'I'll get us some snacks' he smiled slightly, obviously embarrassed.

'Oh, okay shall I come too?' I asked slightly getting to my feet

'Oh, no it's fine, you can stay right there' Harry smiled again as he turned and walked through the door into the pantry, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

A few minutes later there was a banging on the garage door. Quickly finding the remote I pressed the 'open' button and waited for the door to open fully. Setting down the remote back where it once was I stepped back to see who was at the door.

'N-Niall!' I gasped

'Oh, hey Louis!' He smiled, giving me a light pat on the back as he walked passed me.

'Uhm..' I quickly fumbled with the 'close' button before turning around to face where Niall was stood.

'Harry should be here in a minute...'

'Humm, kay,' he sat on a pink plastic chair and rested his feet on the drum kit seat.

'Hey, Lou, I got us some pop corn!' We heard Harry shout happily from down the hall

'Lou?' Niall laughed 'he calls you Lou?' Chuckling he picked at his nails

'Lou-oh...hi Niall?' Harry greeted him, slightly confused 'did you let him in Lou?'

'Well kinda- I just opened-'

'Yeah, he did,' Niall smirked as he bro hugged Harry.

'Oh, okay then...' Harry scratched the back of his neck

'Umm...lets go to the kitchen then,'

'Ok then, c'mon..Lou,' Niall smirked as Harry's cheeks flushed a bright red.

Returning to the kitchen, me and Niall sat down at the kitchen table across from each other

'Ok, let me just pop this into the microwave,' Harry said as he shoved the curnels into the microwave and pressed start.

Harry sat next to Niall at the table and we all sat in silence.

'Erm, well this is awkward...' Niall coughed

Once again we were silent and the popping of the popcorn was sweet music to my ears, I'm starving!

'Smells like they're ready, dude' Niall smiled as he took a huge sniff in of the gorgeous aroma.

'Huh? Oh right yeah,' Harry got the popcorn out and popped them all into a large plastic bowl which he had gotten from the cupboard.

'Uggh! Smells great Harry!' I beamed

Harry smiled back lightly as he dipped his large hand into the bowl

'Ow! Shit, that was hot!' Harry yelled, making me and Niall jump slightly

'Oh! Quick! Go run it under the cold tap!' I stood quickly from my seat and lead Harry to the sink, lightly grabbing his wrist as I turned on the tap and placed his hand underneath the freezing water that ran from it. Harry hissed loudly.

'Ah! Fuck, Lou!' He groaned

'Shh, it's gonna be fine,' I hushed him

Looking up at Harry I saw that he was already looking at me with a fond glisten in his eye. He smiled 'thanks, Loubear' he whispered into my ear, his curls tickling my face.

Giggling I turned off the tap and released my grip on Harrys wrist.

'Hey, I'm gunna go get some bandages from the bathroom. Be right back.' He jogged over to the stairs and ran up them as quickly as he could.

I sat back down across from Niall.

'That was a pretty awesome move you just did there Louis,' Niall praised me.

'Thanks' I laughed 'but it wasn't really,'

'Lets watch some TV, yeah?' Niall asked as he rose to his feet and grabbed my arm, gently pulling me towards the living room couch.

We threw ourselves down and turned on the TV, putting on some random crap as we chatted.

'I really love your new hair, Lou,' Niall ran his hand through my quiff.

Chuckling I replied 'thanks, but you should really thank Katie for all this,' I motioned to my hair.

'Well I think it makes you look super cute' he winked as he crawled up closer to me

'Um...Niall'

'Shhh' he placed his finger over my mouth lightly as he still came closer.

'Niall wha-'

Before I could continue he smacked his lips against mine. My eyes widened until they couldn't go any wider

Niall kissed me passionately as he sat as close as he could

'What The Fuck!?'

CLIFFHANGER.......again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!