Chapter 12

Was Harry just my music partner? Was he something more? Was I falling truly madly deeply in love with the curly haired boy that once was my bully? Shut up Louis you can’t have feelings for Harry.

“Hey Lou” Katie said suddenly. We were laid on my bed watching a random film that Katie had choose. “hmm?” I asked turning to face her. “How was your date with harry?” .I playfully hit her shoulder and she laughed “It wasn’t a date we was doing homework” I sighed turning my attention to the movie “Yeah homework” She said quoting the word ‘homework’. “Lets just watch the rest of the movie yeah?” I huffed turning away from her and continuing to watch the movie.

*~*~*~*~*~*

“So how about this?” I start to strum the tune of Lego House on the guitar while Harry played the piano.

 ‘I'm gonna pick up the pieces,

And build a Lego house

If things go wrong we can knock it down

My three words have two meanings,

There's one thing on my mind

It's all for you

I sing forgetting Harry is in the room. “Oh um so-sorry” I stutter bowing my head down in embarrassment. I felt Harry’s fingers push up my chin gently before looking into my eyes. “Lou your voice is AMAZING you need to sing when we perform” he smiled cupping my face. I felt his minty breath on my face as we stared into each others eyes. Green meeting blue. He leaned forward but then backed away and sat on the stool by the piano and I was still hypnotised by his sharp but soft green eyes.

“Lou?” He spoke clicking his fingers in my face to bring me back “Oh er…ye- yeah” I stuttered resting the guitar back on my lap. We sat in uncomfortable silence staring at the floor occasionally looking at eachother. “Do you regret it?” Harry spoke up still staring at the ground. “Regret what?” I asked scooting the chair closer to harry he sighed before looking up. “The kiss” he whispered looking down again “No” I muttered after long silence “not at all”. “Well” Harry began “I guess you wouldn’t mind if I did it again” my breath hitched in my throat as his face inched closer to mine.

He pulled me up so I was standing and his lips moved in sync with mine softly. I tangled my hands in his curls and he place his larger hands on my waist. Tugging on his curls he gasped and I slipped my tongue in and explored every inch of his mouth before pulling away gasping for air and lips all swollen.

“I love you Louis” Harry panted looking into my eyes. “ I love you too”

Shortish chapter. My writing sucks.....-_-

like REEEEEEEEEALLY sucks

OH someone from school put our fanfic in this reading legue thing

I KNOW YOU ARE READING!!!!!

ok ill shut up now -_-