Chapter 7

HEY AGAIN!!

I GOT MY LAPTOP BACK!!! WOOP WOOP!!! XD

Crashing through the front door of my house once again, I noticed that there was no one downstairs anymore. I decided to log onto my laptop.

Returning from the kitchen with a small can of beer and a pizza I had ordered, I sat on the couch and curled up under a blanket. Switching on the TV I placed my laptop carefully onto my lap and stuffed my face full of pizza whilst gulping down my beer.

I logged onto Facebook for a quick notification check, though I never really get many anyway.

After scrolling down my newsfeed, boredly, for 15 minutes I decided to log out and check twitter instead.

Moments later I felt my phone buzz at the side of me.

I picked it up to see who it was, once again it was a different unknown number. But it was a text message this time.

From: Unknown;

Hey, Louis... It's Harry...hi?!

Harry? How did he get my number?

I quickly added Harry to my contacts

To: Harry;

How did you get my number?

From:Harry;

Well hi to you too:) ahah and I got it outta your phone when you were fantasising over the stars:)

To: Harry

Oh..right sorry...hi?

I could just imagine Harry laughing at me right now. Im so stupid

From: Harry

Louis..look about the park I'm sorry about...you know, kissing you...

To:Harry

Oh..it's fine

From:Harry

No it's not. I shouldn't have just thrown myself on you. I'm sorry:(could you ever forgive me;)

Laughing I picked up another slice of my pepperoni pizza and had another slurp of beer.

To: Harry

Haha:) Harry its fine really:)

From:Harry

Ok, good night Loubear:)

To: Harry

Loubear?

From:Harry

Yeah! It's my cute nickname for you!

To:Harry

Ahah! I like it:) anyways, goodnight hazza:)

Chuckling at my new made up nickname for Harry I closed my laptop.

Yawning, I dragged myself into the kitchen and put away the left overs of my pizza as well a throwing away my beer can, my phone still in my hand

Once again it vibrated signalling another text.

From:Harry:

Hazza, I like that! Goodnight Lou:)

Smiling I plugged my phone on to charge in my bedside plug socket and stripped down into my boxers before climbing into bed. I snuggled up, hugging my pillow

I didn't know Harry had such a good sense of humour, I thought to myself.

Smiling like an idiot, I checked my phone one last time before slowly letting sleep take over.