5. Aizawa on a Mission

Merry Christmas/ Happy holidays everyone! hope ya'll enjoy

Aizawa's pov

"Be quiet!" I yelled over the class. Given that I don't often shout, everyone shut up. "Present Mic will be taking your hero class today and there's gonna be a demonstration by Midnight before lunch instead of mathematics," I explained before retreating to behind my desk. As I slipped onto the floor in my sleeping bag I noticed the grenades poking out of my bag. I sighed before standing back up and grabbing them "Bakugo, A support course student made you these" I said while throwing them to him the grenades. He raised an eyebrow at them before a piece of paper fell out of the weapons. Let's hope that nothing important is written on that. 

As the bell rang, I stood up and walked out, brushing against Mic's shoulder as I did. How he gets to my class after his own so quickly is beyond me but he always tries to meet me when I'm leaving, I don't know what the hell he's trying to signify but I'm getting pretty sick of it. I slowly made my way towards the 3-B classroom to teach them Literature. Every day I question why the hell I decided to become a teacher, I wonder what would've happened if I'd actually made an agency with Hizashi and Sh- Nevermind

Once the end of lunch bell rang, I walked to the support lab to acquire what Izuku needs. Once I reached the lab, the door was open but no students were inside. It made me suspicious "Eraserhead, to what do we owe the pleasure?" Powerloader asked with an annoyed undertone "I need to get something" I replied, "What is it?" He asked while standing up "You think I didn't catch onto your 'plan' with that kid?" He chuckled "I'm the second smartest guy in this room Aizawa" He added "Second?" I asked. Suddenly Nezu popped his head out from behind a students invention 

Powerloader leaned against his table while Nezu began talking "Aizawa, you were supposed to report your findings of Izuku's intentions after you found them, you spoke with him yesterday but my office was distinctly devoid of you this morning" He stated. "Are you accusing me of something?" I asked, over the years I have perfected the art of staying calm under pressure "I want to know what I asked you to find" He replied. I sighed and threw the notebook Izuku had given me onto the table. "Final page, then the first. You two are smart enough to know what they mean" I explained. 

Both of them looked into the notebook. Five minutes of reading later the two looked at each other "So are you gonna get out of my way?" I asked, "Do you have the slightest idea what that is?" Powerloader asked "A power source for his lungs" I replied "An infinite power source, the palladium is written to act like a pilot light which creates something which the reactor clearly uses as a fuel" He explained. I smirked as the two flipped to the front page and Nezu's smirk rose "How long would it take you to go get him?" Powerloader asked. I raised my brows at him "You want me to go get him?" I proposed "Mabye it would be more beneficial if we sent a different hero, you showing up repeatedly may not be that beneficial to Izuku, but in essence, yes" Nezu suggested

I looked at both of them, their faces straight as before. I turned to powerloader, moved his headgear and stared at him. Three seconds later he busted out laughing "Holy shit!" He wheezed "Sorry Nezu, I couldn't h-hold it" He explained between Giggles "it's quite alright Maijima, I hardly expected you to last this long anyway" Nezu replied. I knew it, the two were fucking with me. Bastards. "Who do you suggest we send?" I asked "Well Yamada is the obvious answer but he is taking over your hero class" Nezu replied, "What about All Might?" Maijima suggested. That's not a good idea, All Might is a known ableist and never mind the fact that Izuku is quirkless. "Midnight?" I suggested "She'd probably discover a new kink" Maijima mumbled. "There isn't really any other option so we send Yamada" 

Izuku's pov

Four coffees deep, 18 hours, and the high school musical trilogy but no Eraserhead. I'm not gonna lose hope though! I know Eraserhead will do as he promised, he's a hero after all! I was giddy all over, I'm gonna live! I got brought out of my long daze by Ms Kea entering my room "Izuku, you really caught the eye of those UA heroes" She exclaimed. Too lazy to type, I tilted my hair at her "There's another hero, here to see you" She explained. My eyebrows furrowed as I once again placed my glasses on my face. I picked up my phone, turned off whatever video I had previously been watching and wheeled myself out of my room. 

In the kitchen, I saw Present Mic smiling while looking out the window "Izuku right? I can't believe Aizawa didn't introduce us during your visit" He shook his head while offering me his left hand. I looked at it for a second before returning my right one to him. He slapped a hand on his face and gave me a shake with the correct hand. "What did Aizawa want?" I typed "He wants you to be brought back to UA. He, Nezu and Powerloader were acting all strange and excited so I want all the deets" Present Mic replied "oh triple period let me go grab my notes real quick"