36. ΣXΛMIПΛƬIӨП

Couldn't find a relevant gif... 

3rd person

"Nowadays, the amount of time it takes to resolve any given incident... is incredibly short. Those of you who earn your provisional licenses will be confronting such situations that unfold at a breakneck pace. Those who can't keep up are doomed to fail" The tired man hosting the exam announced."You've all been given a set of three markers and three balls. You'll job is to hit three markers with those balls. If you succeed, you pass to the next round, fail and you go home" he muttered while pressing a button on his desk. 

The walls of the briefing room suddenly fell to reveal the arena that they would be fighting in. After a second of confusion, the noise of balls whirring through the air was heard throughout the arena. Class 1-A realised what was happening just in time. The other schools, the ones who'd heard of the notorious class, felt like proving their worth over the first years. 

Sadly for them, the class was known for a reason. Not a single ball from the barrage hit a student, They dodged and quickly started their counterattack. Aoyama blasted himself to higher ground and used his laser to propel the balls to a student in a black uniform. Iida launched a clump of balls shot at him back at their pitchers. Sato quickly gulped an energy drink and launched his balls with strength at the students.

A collective gulp was had by the class's adversaries as each of the class meticulously took them out. Izuku didn't even move, He simply aimed his gear at students while connecting his balls to the grapples. It was over for class 1-A as quick as it started. They all passed easily. They all waited slowly as the rest of the students finished their exam.

"That was fuckin' easy" Bakugo muttered. "Yeah, but I feel like it's gonna get tougher" Kirishima stated "duh doi, they're weeding out the weaklings" The blonde scoffed. Izuku kept his eye on the monitors as his partners talked. Something wasn't right. He couldn't put his finger on it but some of the students seemed to be... Villainous. It wasn't exactly traitor-like villainy. It appeared that they weren't there to save people. They were there to make money and become famous.

"-Right Izuku?" Kaminari asked. Izuku shook himself back into reality "See, he wasn't listening. Told you!" Bakugo commented. Kaminari sighed and shook his head "You're hero name is Deku, right?" he repeated "Oh... Yeah." Izuku replied. As Bakugo went to respond, the man hosting the exam announced the next part, the rescue section. Izuku's expression turned worried, this would be an issue for his partners. 

The walls once again collapsed to reveal the ruined city. "Everyone not well-equipped stick together! Fast people go search and bring back information!" Yaoyorozu announced. Izuku and Iida nodded and both shot themselves forward into the destroyed city. Izuku took to the high parts of the city. Flying to the top of a building to scan for victims of the alleged villain attack. 

He spotted a young boy, his hand looked to be stuck underneath a block of rubble. Instantly, Izuku jumped off the roof and landed beside the boy. The teary-eyed child looked at him, slightly stunned for a second before he started crying again. Upon closer inspection, Izuku could see that the boy was crying crocodile tears and his hand wasn't stuck under the rock. In fact, it looked like he didn't even have a hand. 

"Hey, I'm gonna need you to look at me for a second" Izuku requested. The boy reluctantly looked at him "Good. Your arm looks like it's stuck. I'm gonna help you okay?" Izuku asked. The boy sniffled before nodding. After a second of deliberation, Izuku chose to lift the rubble off the boy's sleeve by grappling it to a nearby wall. With one hook attached to the building, the other on the rubble, He activated his gas and tugged the rubble away.

Straight away, the boy started crying. "Hey! Good job. Show me your hand, let me bandage it." Izuku requested. "Oh Woah, look at the heroes over there" He added while taking the boy's arm, bandaging the stump. It looked like a deformed limb to Izuku. He let out a little smile as he finished the temporary medical work. People like the young boy he had just saved were the ones Izuku would become a hero for.

"Kid, I'm gonna need you to hold onto my back, I'll get you somewhere safe" Izuku requested while bending down. The sniffling boy nodded and gripped Izuku's neck and stomach. Izuku stood up and took out his blades. The feeling from earlier was back. There was a villain about. He pushed the sense down and continued his sprint to the temporary medical bay. As he reached the ground, he handed the boy off to another student "See you later buddy!" Izuku shouted as he turned back to the ruins. 

He spotted Bakugo, Kaminari, and Kirishima walking far away from any other students. They looked like they were arguing. Izuku sighed and launched towards them, manoeuvring between buildings. He dropped behind them with a thud "How many people have you saved yet?" He asked in genuine curiosity "None, blasty thinks a villain's hiding around here so we're looking for them" Kaminari jeered "He's probably right" Izuku muttered as he flew off again. 

Something had to be up. This test was easier than the first. Basic search and rescue? No, something else was going to show up. Someone else. Izuku stopped by his classmates to let his hypothesis known "Guys, I think that somethings gonna happen. I'm going to search the perimeter for a villain." He announced "You're probably right, this has been deceptively simplistic" Iida replied, giving Izuku the go-ahead to search.

The green-haired boy launched to the sky, towards the edge of the city. There looked to be very few places that a villain could hide. There was no obvious spot. The spectator stands looked empty other than a few teachers. the only place that someone could hide would be... THE WALLS!

In the stands, Aizawa sat beside Ms Joke. The woman had commented on the tenacity of his class, annoying the hell out of the tired hero. "Ah, look at that. The forest has found the Whale" She mused. Aizawa let out a noise of confusion before spotting Izuku tapping his swords against the numerous wall panels. Upon a tap on the northmost wall, Izuku let out a massive shout "THERE'S A VILLA-" He was cut off by an explosion behind him, letting a swarm of sidekicks and the one and only: Gang Orca

Dia Duit, Knights who are reading this around the time I publish it. I wanted to say I'm sorry for the delay but I'm back now. I guess I should also mention that this story has 10 chapters left and they'll either be spammed out quickly or it'll be December by the time its done since it's difficult to stay motivated with a long story. Anywho

Stay classy Knights

-PaladinAsh