30. Transfer test

DEAR GOD... I looked up Vlad King gifs and I swear, there were only 4 sfw ones

3rd person

Class 1-A were called into UA a month before the school year began. It was weird, to say the least. What's weirder was their teacher's condition. He was injured, his throat had red scratch marks and he appeared to be limping. "MR AIZAWA ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" The blue-haired class representative asked "I'm fine, worry about yourselves" He muttered. The group were situated in their classroom but something told them, they wouldn't be there for long. They received an answer when their heroics teacher walked through the door. "Hello students" The skeleton teacher greeted "Hello Mr Might" The students replied 

"I know this is meant to be your time off but an important development has occurred. A student from a different course has been granted a chance to move to the hero course. This of course means that one member of the hero course will be relegated to general education" All Might explained "To decide on this student, you'll be doing a test. The lowest ranking will be sent to Gen Ed so long as the transferring student beats their score" He added.  The class was outraged. They had grown close enough that a person being kicked out would be like their family being killed. A few protested but Aizawa quickly quieted them "You see me? I fought him in a moc battle and this was the outcome. None of you could injure me to this extent so he clearly has the skill" 

The students were told to change into their hero costumes and to go to ground Beta. Upon arrival, they saw their fellow students of Class 1-B. Vlad King stood up at the entrance of the moc city with a hidden smirk. He had prepared his students, mainly for Izuku's benefit but also to try and prove his superiority to Aizawa. Aizawa on the other hand hadn't offered his students much advice. 

"Alright students, Your objective is to save as many survivors as you can from the remnants of a villain attack within 5 minutes. They're scattered over the city. This is the first test of 3" The blood hero explained. Each of the students went through the test with worry, minus Bakugo, he was confident as ever. In the end, the prospective student beat 10 of the hero students. The next test was one of analysis. Each student was given a random fictional hero and was told to explain their quirk and its drawbacks as best as possible. After being told that the transferring student had beaten them all easily, Shinso had an idea. Not an idea, it was pretty obvious to him that Izuku was the student who was trying to transfer.

The final test was a fight against a 0 pointer. Aizawa was the one to warn the students this time "By the looks of things, it's likely that one of you will be leaving. Go beyond and whatever" He muttered. The students became even more worried as they stretched and got ready for their upcoming fight. They all thought they did well when they saw their scores. All of them had managed to take down the 0 pointer, much better than they'd done in the entrance exam or the sports festival. The teachers, on the other hand, had two people with equal scores at the very bottom of the ranking list. Their perspective student had gained well enough of a score to enter the hero course. They just had to choose between Neito Monama or Minoru Mineta.

"Monama is generally the less academic student but Mineta has been reported a few times" Vlad described "There's also the fact that Izuku is close to class 1-A" All Might added "I don't care" Aizawa muttered. The three were huddled up together away from the students. The students were all waiting in anticipation to see if their class would be split.  "just kick out Mineta, little perv isn't worthy" Aizawa muttered "You sure? We shouldn't jump into this so quickly" All Might asked. Aizawa shrugged and left the huddle "Alright students, Pay attention." He announced. Vlad also left the huddle. "The transferring student placed 8th overall in this test, last place was tied between two students." The classes quaked at that, especially a few students who got low scores.

"After careful deliberation, Minoru Mineta will be moved to Gen Ed to be replaced by..." All Might didn't have to answer because Izuku piped up from behind the class "Hi" He smiled at the group. "IZUKU?" "DEKU?" "The cyborg freak?" "WHY DID I LOSE?!". Class 1-A were stunned, minus Shinso, Iida and Yaoyorozu, they had long figured out who the student was "I'm sorry Mineta... You would've been a great hero" The green-haired boy apologised as the ball-headed boy cried. Said boy quickly ran off with tears flying from his eyes. "Well problem children, you're free to go. See you in a month when you move into the dorms" Aizawa said while slumping into his sleeping bag.

"Deku... Why do you keep doing shit without telling me?" Bakugo asked while walking up to the boy "Because you'd say no" Izuku deadpanned. The rest of the Bakusquad joined the two with smiles. "You two should just f-" Sero received a quick slap to the side of the head by Mina. "What he means is that you should be more open with each other" She interjected. Kaminari and Kirishima simply laughed while Bakugo went pink "Anyway, We should head to the mall or something, eh classmate?" Kaminari asked while poking the green-haired boy. Izuku giggled and nodded. The group quickly set off towards the mall. For Izuku, this was the start of a new chapter in his life.