12. Show me the Mark

Enjoy 😉
Izuku's pov

After I met Kaminari, I tried to get my mind off his weird behaviour by occupying my mind with something else. My soulmate was something I always felt bad for but now, we might meet. There's a chance they'll love me but my logical side says that they will probably be disgusted by me. Never mind the fact I'd have to explain why their tattoo changed colour so sharply. I kept trying to pull myself from my thoughts but they remained annoying and persistent. Most of my brain was occupied with whether I should maybe look at it now that I will live to be a bit older.

"Kid?" The gruff voice of Eraserhead was what ended up bringing me back to reality "Yes Eraserhead?" I replied, "You've been staring at your door for five minutes now, everything okay?" He asked "Yeah, just... thinking" I replied, "About what?" He asked while walking right up to me. I silently motioned to my wrist and showed the cover "Soulmate mark huh?" He suggested. I quickly nodded in reply "I assume your thinking about whether you want to meet them?" He suggested. I nodded again while opening my door. I motioned to the door and wheeled inside

Eraserhead took one of the seats at the table while I sat across from him. "I heard Kaminari, scolding Bakugo and Kirishima about bringing up soulmates with you. That was the outburst in the cafeteria on your tour right?" He asked. I nodded again and began playing with the hem of my blazer "Show me" He requested "What?" I replied almost instantly "Show me the mark" He reiterated "Show me yours first!" I rebuked. Eraserhead shrugged and pulled down his scarf, revealing an eye on his neck, with a black pupil and half yellow sclera.

"Holy moly!" I almost pooped my pants "What?" "Your soulmate is Hizashi?" I asked. "It's more complex than that. now your turn" He replied. I nervously offered my hand to Eraserhead and motioned to pull off the cover. He looked at me quizzically before pulling it off. I should've used my teeth! Stupid Deku! I held my eye closed as I waited for Eraserheads reaction. "Hm" was all he said. I reluctantly opened my eye and looked at the mark. It was a battery with Two red stripes, a yellow stripe and a green one...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

.,.

...

...

...

...

Oh my non-existant left hand... Kacchan... Kaminari... Kirishima... "That's... a development," Eraserhead said simply. This is why I didn't want to look. Kacchan doesn't do anything less than perfect and I'm... well, not perfect, far from it. "Are you going to tell them question mark" I asked "You aren't?" He asked back "What do you mean?" "Act now or you'll regret it" He stated with determination. Another realisation dawned on me as I thought back to his tattoo "Did you regret it?" I asked. He only took a second to nod with a sad smile "He died in a villain attack while in school. Hizashi and I then agreed that we wouldn't do anything because we wouldn't be full without him" He explained.

I looked anywhere but Eraserhead as he explained. "Why wouldn't you want them to know?" I was asked. I didnt really know how to respond so Eraserhead came over to me, placing my hand in his "Do it" Was all he said before walking out. I dont wanna be alone right now but I dont have anyone I could call. Nevermind the logistics of how a phone call with me would work. I was thinking about what I could do to find someone to talk to when I heard a knock on my, MY DOORS STILL OPEN?! ERASERHEAD YOU DUMMY WHAT IF A MURDERER WALKED IN? OR A RAPIST! OR A MURDERING RAPIST!!

I turned to see a woman in spandex and... BDSM gear? OH that's Ms Midnight! the R-Rated Hero. "Is everything alright in here? I cant help but notice the open door." She asked "It's fine, Eraserhead never closed it" I replied "Oh uncaring of him but now I have a view of this fresh slab of meat" IT WASNT A MURDERING RAPIST BUT A PERVERT! "Dont worry boy! Your delectibility will stay safe with me" Ms Midnight assured while entering my room. That doesn't make the situation better.

"You must be the Izuku that Majma and Hizashi were talking about" She mused before placing a leg between my crotch "Your youth, your delicious aura and those stumps, all turn me on!" She growled. I did something I never thought possible and pushed the hero off of me. She quickly recomposed herself and smirked "While your fiestness is appreciated I-" "Not to be rude Ms Midnight but I'm very uncomfortable right now!" I announced

"Oh... Hizashi told me you like authentic hero experiences so I, uh... I'm going to shut up, sorry" She somehow managed to stay confident "It's okay... Acrotomophilia creeps me out" I replied quietly. We went silent and awkwardly stared at each other. She was about to leave when she noticed my wrist "Soulmate troubles?" She asked "KInda" I replied "Drop the deets hon, give me the goss, spill the tea, tittle tattle little man" She made a pose at each phrase. I took a deep breath before picking up my phone and began to type a paragraph

"I know my soulmates but they defiantly wouldn't want me but Eraserhead said that i would completely devastated if they died without knowing me. Then again, I feel like if I do say something then the rejection could cause me to fall into a depression I mightn't be able to climb out of. Ever since I repaired my lungs, I've been debating myself about it but one of my soulmates is my childhood best friend whos a tad explosive and he'd defiantly think i hid it from him so I dont want him to hate me and I just cant deal with it right now"

"That truly is tough innocent child" She said before pulling up her tights (to her ankle), showing me her tattoo "My soulmate is a young man in a hero school. I know what its like to be at the tip of your soulmate and it hurts. No matter what happens, Your lovers will come around to you. You may receive backlash, You may be hurt, heck you might be called a 'creepy milf in bondage' but you'll live through it. If not, I can always squish some balls"