𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭

TW: TALK OF AN ED

"pete? baby, are we still taking the kids out?" Colson asked walking into pete's office. "yes kels, i'll be out in a bit. are mads and ness ready?" the man said pulling the smaller boy in his lap. colson just giggle as he straddled his husband. "yes." he said kissing him, leading to a short make out.

"papa-" nessa started walking in his office, "ew- bye-" nessa said turning around and walking out. pete and colson just laughed, "you can come back in amor" colson said, nessa just opened the door. 'daddy, papa, when are we leaving?" ness asked, "right now princess. go get your sister." Pete smiled at the small girl. she smiled and yelled for mads as she walked out of the office.

"nessa look! that guy has been eying you since we got here!" mads exclaimed, discreetly pointed at the boy. nessa turned to look at that boy, making eye contact right there. he better be paying for child support. "he's cute." she lied. he was more than cute, he was the most beautiful person on earth. "ya, right CuTe' mads mocked. nessa laughed and gently shoved mads as they continued looking at clothes.

"girls, y'all wanna go to anymore stores?" Colson asked, entangling his hand into Pete's. "daddy, this is literally 2000 dollars worth of clothes and shoes and other stuff..." Mads and Nessa questioned looking at each other. "okay? and? do y'all wanna get more stuff or not?" Pete said confused. "that's a lot of money though papa.." Nessa said, "i don't care." Pete and Colson said in unison. nessa and mads furrowed their eyebrows, "no guys it's okay, thank you though." they smiled. "y'all wanna get dinner though? we can go to Saddle Ranch." Mads asked. they all nodded but nessa felt her stomach turn. so her being her she went to the bathroom.

truth is, nessa hasn't eaten in a week. but of course, colson and pete didn't know that. only mads knew.

Nessa, not paying attention, ran to the unisex bathrooms. her dads following in after, just to see her bent over the toilet throwing up. Colson quickly rushed over to her, grabbing her hair. "baby, are you okay? are you coming down with something?" Pete asked, rubbing her back while colson stared with sympathy. nessa shook her head and mads walked in with a water.

"daddy...papa... i think i have an eating disorder. please don't be mad." Nessa said, as tears started dwelling her eyes. after she rinsed her mouth out. "mi amor, why are you crying? we're not upset. you can't help it." Colson said pulling the much smaller girl on his lap. "im sorry. i didn't mean for it to happen...it's just- i- it hurts to eat. it just comes back up." Nessa cried. "sh, sh, little steps my love. we'll help you." pete said, caressing the young girls cheek. she just nodded, leaning further into her fathers touch. "i love y'all, but can we go home? we can go to dinner tomorrow." Nessa begged, "of course princess." Pete and Colson said, "i've gotta get back to work anyways" Pete laughed. "what do you even do for work?" Mads and Nessa asked. "nothing y'all need to worry about." Pete said firmly as he stood up.

"Listen, Matthew. you disobeyed my orders!" Pete screamed on the other end of the phone. "listen boss, Richard wouldn't listen. it's not my fault." Matthew answered back, "so you just fucking shot the guy? my office at the building. 10 am. don't be fucking late. you're life in minutes is numbered." Pete said as he slammed his phone on his desk, swiping everything off of it. "b-baby a-are you okay?" Colson asked, terrified that his husband would snap at him with how angry he was. he hated people yelling at him. and ding ding ding, boy was he right. "shut the fuck up colson! leave me the fuck alone." Pete shouted at the shorter, smaller man, instantly regretting it. "baby.. i'm so-" Pete started, but was instantly cut off. "no. im sorry. i knew you were upset. i just wanted to help you." Colson said, not daring to let the tears fall that dwelled in his eyes. pete expression grew even softer. "no baby, it's not your fault. i love you so much beautiful." Pete said putting his hands on the smallest face, wiping the tear that had fallen for Colsons eye. "I love you more." The smaller said, putting his hands on the latters chest, kissing him.

nessa lay in her bed, thinking about the boy mads had pointed out. he looked so familiar but she couldn't put her finger on it. she decided to push it off and think about it in the morning. she sat her phone on her night stand and turned on her side.

𝙟𝙭𝙙𝙣 ✔︎
𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳

~ 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦