𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟲

they all arrived at the hospital. "you ready nugget?" Kourtney asked nessa. she only nodded. she couldn't talk. she opened the door, getting out, wrapping her cardigan around her. Jaden walked up behind her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders, causing her to flinch. she relaxed when she saw it was Jaden. they started walking to the hospital doors and nessa hesitantly opened them. she saw travis and pete and she couldn't hold it in anymore. she broke down as soon as she made it to her dad. she would've fallen if he didn't catch her. "shh baby. i'm so sorry this happened, hes gonna be okay though. i know he is." he said kissing her head, resting his head on hers as she cried.

"baby." kourtney said as she walked over to her husband. he wasn't crying, but you could damn sure tell that he was about to or he just couldn't. it was breaking him inside. his son was fighting for his life...his beat friend was...his wife, niece, daughter and her friends almost did. shit was fucking killing him. "what if he-" travis started, with a dead look in his face. he built up the courage to finish it. "what if he doesn't make it." he deadpanned. "he will." Kourtney said, putting her hands on his face.

"Mr Barrett, Mr Barker?" a lady spoke loudly so everyone could hear. "that's us." Pete said standing up. you could clearly tell he was nervous. the lady smiled softly. "they're out of surgery, but they're alive. the bullet didn't hit any major organs. they're asleep right now but should wake up shortly." she said. everyone let out a sigh of release and Pete hugged nessa, Travis hugged Kourtney. tight. like it was the last time they would ever hug. "can we see them?" nessa spoke up. the lady nodded. "family only." she then continued, "we're all family." Pete scolded. he didn't mean too but it pissed him off for some reason. "of course, my apologies. right this way." she said, leading them to the next room.

"they're both safe to fly, because i know you mentioned y'all don't live here and just wanted to visit for the holidays." a male doctor said. Pete and Travis nodded. "they obviously need to rest, but i recommend soft foods for the healing process. make them walk, but start out small, then get bigger." the man continued. Colson and Landon were being released today. "anything else?" Travis asked. the man shook his head.

a few minutes later, two nurses came out with Landon and Colson who were in wheelchairs. they were pale as hell. all colson wanted to do was hug pete but he didn't wanna get up. he didn't really wanna move. he just wanted to go back to California and lay down with his husband.

they were on the way home, and colson was asleep in pete's lap, who just stared at him. not in a weird, creepy way. he was just admiring him. you're so beautiful he thought to him as he smiled. and the before you knew it, they were home. in their bed. together. "i love you so much." Pete said to his husband, who he laid face to face with. "i love you too baby." Colson smiled. "i'm so sorry i let this happened to you. i should've had guards blocking the door. i shouldn't even have took y'all. this was my problem and i should've dealt with it on-." Pete started as tears started to form in his eyes. he was so angry with himself. colson and landon ended up hurt because of something that was his problem. "i should've dealt with it on my own." he finished. Colson just kissed him. when he pulled away, pete gave him a weird look. "what was that for?" he asked. "to get you to shut up. i signed up for this when i married you, Pete. of course i'm not happy i got shot, but i expected it to happen sooner or later." he joked. "don't apologize. no one blames you." he said. "now just shut up and hold me." Colson finished, as he was now laying on top of pete, who just laughed, resting his hands on Colsons lower back.

"hey landon, how you feeling?" bama asked walking in her brothers room. "like i just got shot-" he started, in a joking manner. "but i feel surprisingly good for being shot 2 days ago." he laughed, slowly scooted up so he could sit up. Bama just laughed laying on her brothers bed. "voni had to go, her parents wanted her home but you were asleep. she wanted me to tell you she loves you." Ally said, looking down at her lap, fidgeting with her fingers. "what's wrong bug?" Landon asked with a worried tone. bama felt tears form in her eyes, "i thought i lost you back there." she said looking at landon who's face just softened looking at her. he motioned for her to come lay with him and he let out a quiet, "come here." Bama laid her head on her brothers chest letting out quiet sobs. "i'm okay bug, i'm right here." he smiled, rubbing her arm. "i don't know what i would do without you." she said, sitting up, looking at him. "i do." he said wiping the tears of her face with a small smile, she cocked her head to the side a little bit. "you'd live your best life, like i am right there with you." he said as his hands rested on her cheeks. "you're the best brother ever." she smiled, laying back down on his chest. he kissed her head.

travis smiled as he watched his two kids in the doorway, "i raised the best." he whispered to himself softly.

it's been two weeks since the accident. Colson and Landon were doing great. the stitches healed rather quickly and there was now just a scar where they had been shot.

Colson looked in the mirror at his lower stomach and let out a small sigh as he finished brushing his teeth. "are you okay my love?" Pete asked, walking in the bathroom, putting his hands on colsons waist, leaving a soft kiss to his neck. "i'm okay, i'm just sick of this scar. why wont it go away." Colson groaned, leaning his neck to the side, giving pete more room. pete let out a slight chuckle. "because it's a scar, it'll take time to even fade." Pete answered, leading his husband to their shared bed. Colson sat on top of him. "but i want it gone." he huffed. "but i think it's pretty." Pete said, place his hands back on colsons hips. Colson smiled, and leant down to kiss him. he leaned in until their lips brushed up against each others. Pete smiled, pulling his husband down further so he could kiss him. Colson smiled into the kiss, giving Pete access to slide his tongue in his mouth. Pete at up, pulling colson closer to him by his ass, not breaking the kiss.

Pete kissed all over colsons body. every where there was scars especially. he made his way back up to his neck, kissing it. Colson leant his head to the side give Pete more access. Pete sucked right below colsons adam's apple, earning a small moan from him. Pete made his way back down to Colsons waist, hooking his fingers around Colsons sweatpants, tugging at them, Colson nodded, hesitantly, making pete stop, looking up at the man beneath him. Colson whined at the last of touch from pete. he made his way back up to colsons face but not with kisses. "baby, if you don't wanna do this we don't have too. it's okay if you're not ready." Pete said, softly to his husband, putting a hand on his face. Colson hasn't had sex since...well... the incident. "i do! it's just, i don't want it to hurt." He admitted. Pete kissed his lips softly, "i would never hurt you baby," he started, "if you want me to stop, just say our safe word." Pete smiled. colson nodded, kissing him, leading to a short make out.

Pete pulled his sweats down while colson laid there with only a big shirt on. sometimes he'd get insecure about his body when him and pete had sex and it broke Pete's heart. "ill stop if you want me too." Pete reminded Colson, who nodded, eager for this man to touch his body again. Pete hovered over him, with his arms on either side of Colson. "please touch me." Colson let out softly. Pete smiled kissing him slowly.

"you're doing so good baby." Pete whispered in colsons ear, who was letting out soft moans.

you're so pretty

you're such a good boy

i love you so much

all things pete said to Colson who was reaching his high.

"you did so good love." Pete said kissing his husband, who just smiled and said, "i love you."

"i love you more baby."

𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘮-

~𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦