𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟱

TW: TALKS ABOUT GUNS, SHOOTINGS, DEAD BODYS, BLOOD

(day after christmas)

"we've got eyes on them boss." a young girl in her 20s smiled, as she looked thru pete and colsons window. "whatre they doing." a man asked. "looks like they just woke up, you've got about an hour." She answered. the man let out a sinister laugh and yelled "boys, it's time. we finally get the revenge on pete barrett and travis barker that they deserves."

"travis, you ready?" Pete asked walking in his room. kourtneys arms were latched around him. "ya i'm ready." he said, as he kissed his wife's lips. "i'll be back in a little bit my love." he said kissing her. she nodded, "please be careful." she said, looking between the two men, who just nodded. nessa and colson walked in the room, "so you have to go?" they asked. pete just nodded, "i need to find out who's doing this." nessa and colson looked at eachother, sighed, then nodded. "i love you guys, so fucking much." Pete said, his voice slightly shakey. he was im a foreign country where he didn't have nearly as much back up as he did in america if he needed it.

"where gonna make it back to them right pete?" travis asked. pete nodded. "i will make sure if anyone hurts them, they'll end up with their brains painting the wall." he said as he pulled up the the storage facility. they got out of the car, and walked up to the door just to see one of pete's security guards lying on the ground. there was an open wound and fresh blood pouring out of it. travis squated down and checked his pulse. he sighed looking up at Pete, shaking his head. "jesus vito, what happened." pete sighed, looking up.

they stepped in the storage unit just to find dead body's everywhere. "who the fuck did this." pete yelled as he punched the wall, leaving a hole in it.

"what if something bad happens to them?" nessa sighed, leaning on to jaden, propping her feet on top of landon's lap. "they'll be fine, ness." Colson said walking in plopping on the couch. he pulled out his phone seeing a text from an unknown number.

you and pete are such a cute couple....it won't be so cute when there's only one of you left🥺🥺

Colson read aloud for everyone to hear. then a gunshot. suddenly, the doors were being busted down and the windows were being shattered. "what the fuck." bama said getting off the couch laying on the ground. "every body get down!" Jaden screamed as everyone fell in the ground where they were.

"somethings not right." Pete said, "they would do something to scare me if this is the same guys as before. like threaten me with something. what we're dealing with right now is much worse." pete said, then he heard sirens wailing. "what the fuck is that?" travis asked, "it's the fucking intruder house alarm. the house is under attack. go grab those guns over there, i'll call for back up." pete yelled pulling his phone out, running out to the car. travis following behind. they started the car and sped off.

there was gunshots going off in every direction, yet there was only 3 guys. nessa couldn't breathe. Colson held her as this was all happening more scared for her life then he was for his. he couldn't lose his daughter. they're heard footsteps running out of the house so Colson and Landon got up off the ground, instantly regretting it, feeling two sharp pains in the lower stomachs. they both looked down, and at each other putting their hands on their stomachs, feeling blood ooz out. they both fell to the floor earning screams from everyone. "considering this a message from The Mask." the guy said. his voice was deep. but it wasn't natural. he ran out of the house. nessa and jaden crawled over to her dad who was screaming in pain, and kourtney and bama did the same to Landon. they heard someone walk in the house and yell, "is everyone okay!" it was pete. "papa! travis! in the living. hurry!" nessa cried, as she was still applying pressure to her dads wound. he was crying in pain, as was landon "you're okay, papas here." she cried. Pete and travis ran into c screaming at what they saw. Pete jumped over the couch to get to his husband, daughter, and her boyfriend while travis just had to run to his family.

"you're okay, Colson. everything's gonna be fine." Pete said, choking back tears. Colson was still awake as the stretcher put him in the ambulance, "who's riding with him?" The lady asked, thank god they had an american hospital in this place. "me. Kourtney, Jaden, take the kids to the hospital." Pete demanded. Kourtney obviously agreed. her child was gonna be there.

"colson, stay awake baby. i love you." Pete smiled, his hand was on the top of Colsons head, touching his hair.

"you'll be okay."

𝘩𝘦𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘮𝘳𝘸 𝘣𝘤 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘴:)

~𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦