𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟳

Colson sat on the couch playing a video game. his phone was propped up on the the tripod by the tv. Pete came walked in. "do not use the bathroom down here i blew it up pretty bad" he joked. "dude get outta the way you're blocking the screen." Colson laughed. "how do you start the live, i don't have instagram." Pete asked with his face in the camera. "we don't have to go live right now." colson said getting up going over to him, "you're on live right now idiot!"

they both laughed and sat down, then started talking about being calvin klein models. "i starved myself for 2 weeks- i got a parasite. it's still in my stomach." Pete said, "they gave us popcorn and video games holy shit." Colson laughed. nessa looked at her parents like they were weirdo. "you wanna see my poses?" pete asked. "ya ya sure" colson answered.

pete got up and unbuckled his pants, pulling them down. he laid down on the couch, "oh so you were going for the laying down pose." Colson laughed. "yah yah." pete answered standing back up.

colson pulled his white sweatpants down, and his white tank up a bit, revealing his fresh scar. he sat down on the couch, leaving his hand between his thighs, "well that wouldn't work. i guess i didn't really thing mine through."

user: did y'all see the scar?

user: where tf did that scar come from?

user: that scar wasn't there before.

"we bring the hornyness. like if you look up machine gun kelly that's- that's what it says." Pete laughed, "and-and if you look up Pete Barrett it says a- a simile beat the meat." Colson laughed. "i was even prepared to kiss bro." Pete said. Colson just stared at the camera. "like we would've tongue kissed if we needed too. touch dicks too, triple that budg." Pete said as Colson started dying laughing leaning on his husband. "we can still do one of those things though." Colson smiled at Pete, "who grabbed his face softly, kissing his lips. he slid his tongue in his mouth.

user: that's fruity. i love it.

user: my fav gay couple

user: hottest couple ever

"should we do one last pose?" Pete asked. Colson nodded, "are we doing it together?" he asked. "yah." Pete answered. Colson sat on the back of the couch and Pete sat on the edge of it with his head up and mouth open. Colson grabbed the bowl, pouring the pop corn over Pete's face. "alright we're good." pete said standing up, grabbing the popcorn out of his pants, "you want some pants popcorn?" he asked colson, "sure." he laughed. Pete walked over to the camera putting his bulge on it, that being the last thing the fans saw before the live was over.

after cleaning up the popcorn, pete laid beside colson on the couch. "they kept asking about my scar." Colson said, with a small sigh, as he laid his head on pete's chest. "i know amor. i'm sorry." he answered back, kissing Colsons head.

Nessa laid down on Jadens chest as they scrolled through phones, "i'm so bored." she groaned. Jaden let out a small laugh, "let's go socialize." he said sitting up. Nessa pulled him back down. "no." she said. "why not baby?" he asked. "i don't wanna see my dad." she scolded, "why not?" Jaden asked with a confused tone. " he got my other dad shot. i wasn't mad at first but now i am for some reason." she answered. "baby, he didn't mean too." Jaden answered softly, putting a hand on her face. "i don't care." she said moving her head to sit up, "you can go hang out with them, but i'm not." She said. "you don't have to hang out with them, but you need to talk to him about it." Jaden stated grabbing her arm.

"hey baby, hey Jay." pete smiled at the two, along with colson. "hey." nessa said with a tight smile. Pete gave her a confused look, "are you okay?" Pete asked. "i don't know. maybe you should ask the husband you got shot." she scolded. "Janesa Jadia Barrett!" Colson shouted standing up, "it's okay, my love, i can handle her. can y'all give us a minute." Pete asked, referring to colson and jaden, who just nodded, leaving the room.

"what has gotten into you nessa!" Pete asked. "i don't understand how you and dad are acting like nothing happened in france!" she shouted at her father who was much bigger, and taller. "no body is acting like anything. we're just not acting like you." Pete spat at his daughter. "and what the fucking fuck is that supposed to mean?" she yelled. "it's means, you're acting like a psycho about this!" Pete answered. "that's real rich coming from the fucking mafia boss." she mocked. "i can show you mafia boss."he screamed as his fists balled up tightly. nessa just looked at him. "just fucking talk to me so i can help." Pete answered, trying to calm himself down. "i saw him get shot. i saw Landon got shot. jaden could've gotten shot. anyone there could've gotten shot. i watched it happen. i felt like i couldn't do anything to stop it." she said, as tears formed inside her eyes, "i just feel like y'all shouldn't be acting like everything is okay when it's not. our lives are constantly in danger. i'm so grateful for the life i have, i'm just saying. don't act like it's normal to be shot. and don't act like we have a normal family." she continued. Pete's expression softened, "baby, no one is acting like it's normal. we're just acting as if we don't care. y'all are not dying on my watch any time soon. we just wanna have fun with the life we have, while we have it." Pete answered, pulling his daughter to him, who sighed and nodded.

"im sorry for the things i said." she apologized to her father, "it's okay amor." he said, hugging her , resting his head on hers.

𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴

~𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦