𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟯

it's been a great day so far. Landon, Alabama, Nessa and Jaden went to the mall to get decor and more clothes for Landon and Alabama. "y'all want anything else?" Nessa asked, entangling her hand in jaden's. "no it's okay." alabama and landon said as they sat down in the food court. "i'm gonna go to the bathroom. i'll be right back." Jaden said, kissing his girlfriend like it's the last time he would. "what was that for bub?" nessa asked, "i just love you." he smiled. "we'll i love you too." she smiled as he started to walking off.

Jaden walked out of the bathroom and immediately got a bad feeling in his stomach. he just brushed it off and started walking in the direction of the food court when someone bumped into him, "shit bro my bad." jaden said looking up, just to see a guy in a black ski mask, about his height. "not this again. just fucking kill me at this point." Jaden said rolling his eyes. the guy pulled a pocket knife out, grabbing Jadens wrist leading him to the boys bathroom. jaden went to go say something but the man put a finger over his mouth. "say one fucking word and i'll make sure to kill that pretty little girl friend of yours." bryce. jaden could could identify the voice from tiktok. Jaden rolled his eyes again, grabbing bryce's arm from his face, twisting it behind his back. "brush youre teeth next time bryce, and disguise you're voice." Jaden said, pulling the mask off. "go." he said again, nudging bryce to walk as he pulled his phone out. "nessa, call you're dad. tell him to come get bryce." Jaden said, "bryce? he's here?" nessa asked ,"yes."

"bryce, bryce, bryce, what am i gonna do with you. i told you what would happen if you came around my family again." Pete said, with a maniacal laugh. "you're a fuckin psychopath." bryce snapped at me, jerking around in his chair. "we'll no fucking shit you dumb ass. i'm the mafia boss." pete deadpanned. "you're a shit show, is what you are." Bryce laughed. pete pulled his trusty gun out, and lord has it never failed him. "i'll give you one more chance, bryce," pete started, "what the fuck did you want with my family." he yelled. "you know, she lied to you?" Bryce said with a weird look on his face. "why do you mean?" Pete asked. "i didn't only hit her you know, but...ugh... i cant think of the words. oh wait, they were 'bryce im begging, get off of me.', but knowing me, i don't listening because who wouldn't like the sight of her under them." Bryce said. he was begging to be killed at this point. Pete bashed him in the head with his gun, then go real close to his face. "you wanna die?" pete asked, bryce head butted his face.

pete whipped his nose with the knuckle of his thumb, of the hand that the gun was in. he looked down to see blood. "you're a dead man bryce" pete laughed psychotically before pulling the trigger, making sure to hit him somewhere, where it would be a slow and painful death. blood oozed out of the side of his torso and pete just laughed. "weak bitch."he drove bryce out to the middle of no where, his body would rot before any one would ever find him.

"is it done?" colson asked, "yes baby, you don't have to worry about him anymore." pete said, colson smiled. "good riddance. that stupid scum has done nothing but try and hurt her." he said, looking at Jaden and Nessa who were laughing together on the couch as a random movie played. "now, if he ever hurts her, you're doing the dirty work." Pete said.

𝘶𝘩 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘮

~𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦