𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟰

TW: debt, mentions of attempted murder, slight smut

"you still oh me 15 thousand dollars in debt lucielle!" pete screamed over the phone, "but sir- my kids-" she begged, "you should of thought about that before 2 if you're family members, tried killing my daughter and her boyfriend, and you're son was extremely abusive to my daughter. need i go on?" pete asked, "sir, i had nothing-" but she was cut off, "nothing to do with that, yes yes i know, but no one from your family seems to get the message when i kill one of them. so, pay you're debt off, or, you're next." pete said propping his feet up on his desk.

christmas was in three days and pete was worrying about whether to kill his daughters ex boyfriends mother- oh how fun is it to be the worlds biggest mafia boss.

"boss someone broke into you're facility im france." a voice said on the other end of the phone. "which one." pete sighed, his voice was distorted. no one in any other country can hear his voice for reasons. "the one in paris." the man said. "fuckin a. you're supposed to be guarding it." Pete yelled, hanging up. Pete rolled his eyes, getting up and walking downstairs, clearly angry. "guys, back a bag. we're going to france for a week." Pete said. "But christmas is in three days, don't you want the kids to have it at home?" Kourtney asked, "yes, but uh, unfortunately, something came up. i'll load all the gifts in the car, and me and colson will drive to the airport where we will all meet and fly out to france." pete said. "oh and, grab the damelios sisters, noah and avani. i like them and want them to come. Travis, kourt, y'all okay with taking the kids?" Pete continued. they nodded.

"hm france with you sounds fun." Jaden smiled softly, pulling his girlfriend to him by his arms. "very much." nessa said kissing his lips. "get a room." bama said, "you are literally in our room." nessa said looking at her. "shhh, no i'm not." She said walking out. nessa and jaden both laughed, when nessa got a text.

charls <3

me, avani, noah and dix are gonna meet y'all there, my parents said it was fine:)

yay!! i cant wait to see y'all!

♥︎
me too, it's feels like forever!!
𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴<3 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦

"can they come?" jaden asked. nessa nodded as she got her finally stuff out into her suitcase. she had a large one with clothes, shoes, and underwear, socks, bras, etc. then a mini one with her make up, straightener, curler, skin stuff, than just a back pack with her laptop, ipad, chargers, airpods, snacks, etc. just little essentials. jaden had the same.

"hey nugget, your dad wants to know if noah and the girls can come?" travis asked walking into the bedroom, that's door was already open. "yah they can." she smiled. travis nodded and walked out, go to his room down the hall. "he calls you nugget?"Jaden asked, holding in a laugh. nessa pushed his shoulder, with a small laugh, letting out a quiet 'stop'. "hey hey hey, i didn't say anything." jaden smiled, "for your information, it's because i'm short, skinny, and i just love chicken nuggets." nessa smiled up at her boyfriend. "shut youre 4'11 ass up." Jaden said, grabbing nessas waist. "it's literally not my fault you're a giant." she said wrapping her arms around him.

"i'm so excited!" Charli said as she walked on the jet with her suitcases as all the girls, squealed. "have they never been to france?" noah asked, "they literally all have. my parents used to live here because they were in the military. we all used to visit, i don't know why they're all so excited." Travis laughed, as they all walked aboard their private jet.