𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟵

"my head is killing me." Jaden groaned walking downstairs, after seeing nessa not in the bed with him. he walked to the kitchen only to find Nessa and Kourtney cooking together, having a bunch of laughs. "hey girlfriend." he said, grabbing her wrist spinning her around. she only giggled before looking up at him, "hey boyfriend." she said kissing his lips softly. "young love. i remember meeting Travis when i was yalls age. fell in love with him the first time i ever saw him." Kourtney smiled. "go, get dressed Jaden and wake up my- you know what. i'll do it. lord knows what they did after we got home from the VMAS last night. and uh, aspirins in the medicine cabinet in my bathroom. i love you." she said, speed talking. her eyes went wide hearing what she had just said to him. "i'm sorry, did i hear that right?" Jaden said, with a small smirk. "hear what? i didn't hear anything. i didn't say anything. i don't know anything about anything. gotta go- bye!" nessa said running upstairs to her dads room.

"papa, daddy! wake up" nessa groaned. "what's up baby?" colson said half asleep, cuddling into pete's side more, "i'm making yalls and travis' favorites. chocolate chip pancakes with fruit in the side and whipped cream." nessa teased. pete and colsons eyes shot wide. nessa laughed, "go get ready. i go wake uncle travis." nessa smiled. all three of them stood, pete and colson walking towards the bathroom.

"uncle travis" nessa said shaking him, "hm nugget?" he hummed out. "i'm making your favorite for breakfast." she smiled, seeing him open his eyes. "chocolate pancakes with fruit and whipped cream on the side?" he asked. nessa nodded. "there's my favorite niece." he said sitting up, opening his arms for a hug. nessa just laughed and hugged him. "go, get ready."

nessa sat by jaden, kourtney and travis across from them, pete at one end of the table, colson at the other. Jadens hand rested on nessas thigh, her hand on top of it. they all just were talking about random things. "jaden, how's the music coming?" Colson asked, "it's going good. i only have Angels and Demons and Comatose out right now." Jaden smiled, "I've been meaning to talk to you about that, Jaden." Travis said, "i loved your two singles, and i wanna work with you. what do you say, we're make one song, i can just do the drumming and shit of course." Travis offered. Jaden was speechless. he absolutely loved travis and looked up to him so much. "uhhhh" is all jaden could get out before nessa spoke up, "what Jadens trying to say," nessa started as she smiled at her boyfriend, "he'd love too, Uncle Travis. Jadens looked up to you guys forever and you're one of the reasons he started music. you too, daddy." Nessa smiled. "i'm happy to hear that Jay, i love you're two singles as well." Colson smiled.

today they just decided to chill, Pete offered Kourtney and Travis a room in the house meaning they live there. of course they said yes. the barrett's had more than enough rooms in the house and pete wanted the people he loved close. he already lost his parents, well his moms is the only one he really cared about. his dad was the reason his whole family is constantly in danger, but that's a story for another time.

"nessa about what you said earlier, i love you too baby." Jaden said kissing her head. nessa leaned further into Jadens touched. god, she's finally happy. the happiest she's ever been. she love life at the moment but boy was she in for a treat.

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴

~ 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦