𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟰

TW: ABUSE, BLOOD, PARTIAL SEXUAL TALK.

4 hours later, Pete came back to the house. blood all over his arms and hands. "Pete...did you do it?" Colson whispered while nessa was asleep between his legs and mads, just laying there asleep by them. she wasn't the touchy feel type with people. she'd cuddle once in awhile and of course hug them when and kiss there cheeks before she'd leave the house. "stop calling me pete. it hurts hearing it hearing it when your angry. please." Pete begged his husband, "i'm sorry amor, but did you?" colson asked again. "if your asking if i killed him, no. i didnt. i gave him more permanent marks though." Pete answered.

pete tied the younger man to the chair while he was unconscious. he just stared at him thinking what to do with him, but after a few minutes bryce slowly came too. "who the fuck are you." Bryce asked. "nessas dad." Pete answered, coldly. "shit." bryce said. "yah. it's about to be real shit for you." Pete said putting his brass knuckles ring on. "you don't have to do this. i-i won't go near her- please just do-" bryce started but was cut off my a metal fist too his face. "fuck!" he groaned. and again. and again. and again. pete would hit bryce again. and again. and again until bryce's face was completely covered in blood. "if i find out you hit my daughter ever again. your heads going in my trophy case!" Pete said, the spit on Bryce. "i'll be back tomorrow morning to let you go."

" who's that Jaden guy nessa followed back?" Kels asked his husband. "this tiktoker singer guy. i don't fuckin know. i know he's coming over tomorrow though. ness told me." Pete answered.

"can you believe christmas is in a month baby?" Colson said, crawling on top of pete, laying his head on his chest. the bigger, stronger man, slid his hands down to his husbands ass, slapping it, resting them there. Colson giggled. "you're so perfect baby." the older man said making the smaller look up smiling. "i love you." Pete said, "i love you more bubba." Colson said, kissing him. which of course lead to a make out. which lead too...well you know. let's just say they need a new bed.

pete plopped down beside colson, sweaty. they had gone 10 rounds. "my ass is gonna be so sore when i walk up. it was 3 am. "baby, you wanna hide those from the kids" pete asked, referring to the dark hickeys on Colsons neck, chest, etc. "Pete!" Colson whined slapping his husbands chest who had his fair share of them. "hey you did the same to me, you literally asked for it." Pete laughed looking down at the others hips, seeing 2 hand print marks on them that were definitely gonna bruise. "those are gonna bruise" Pete said putting his hand there, which obviously fit perfectly. Colson just laughed, getting back on top of his husband. "thank you for making me happy." Kels said, "anything for my everything." Pete said kissing the perfect boy right in front of him. he pulled the blanket over them and turned the side lamp on. "goodnight amor." pete said after he heard soft, cute snores coming from Colson.

𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙄 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠-

~𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙚