𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟲

TW: KIDNAPPING

"so, nessa. you and Jaden?" pete and colson asked. nessas face turned a deep, crimson red. "what about us." She asked. "do you like him?" mads asked. nessa only nodded, following with a "ya." "then why do you seem so secretive about it." pete chuckled, "i didn't know if y'all would've approved of him. he's more of a bad boy as y'all would say." nessa said, chuckling at her own words. "he can come over, hang out for a few then we can go to dinner if you want. i like the kid a lot" Pete smiled. "okay, i'll ask him." Nessa said kissing her dads on the cheek going upstairs. it was 11 am the next day, when they would go out was usually around. 7-8 pm.

𝙗𝙖𝙚♡︎

𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘫, 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺?

♥︎
𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘰𝘧𝘤. 𝘐𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 10!

"dad!" nessa shouted, "yes love?" he said walking in the room with wet hair and boxers on. "jaden said yes." she smiled, "okay baby." colson said kissing his daughters head., walking towards the door. she smiled, "i'm gonna get ready, i love you." she said standing up. he smiled softly and nodded, walking out.

nessa got a pair of light pink, high waisted, ripped boyfriend jeans, and a black spaghetti strap crop top, that was open back. she grabbed socks, and a pair of black platformed boots. she got a bra, underwear, and walked in her bathroom.

nessa did her skin care, body, and hair routine, she was in there for about 1 1/2 completely forgetting Jaden was coming over in 10 minutes. meaning he was already there while she was in.

nessa got out of the shower, got dressed and blow dried her deep, red hair. she straightened it and decided to just do a simple look. lips eyes and blush with fake freckles. she put everything away and walked downstairs to see Jaden.

"oh- shit how long was in the bathroom?" she asked with a chuckle, "about 2 1/2 ours love." pete laughed. "i'm sorry jaden" she said laughing walking over to him. "we can watch a movie if you guys want." mads suggested, "sounds fun." nessa said leaning onto jaden's chest. Jaden put his arm around her waist a smiled, kissing her head. nessas cheeks were the color of her hair. Pete and Colson looked over and smiled, looking back at each other. "what movie kiddos." Colson asked, cringing at his words. everyone laughed. "hmmm, scream?" mads asked. everyone agreed. ness liked scary movies, but she hated them, if that makes sense? they scared the shit out of her basically.

every time nessa got scared, she'd flinch deeper into jaden's touch, like if she let go, someone would be there to hurt her. "baby, you're okay." he whispered in her ear sweetly, kissing her head. in reality, he was trying not to laugh. nessa said it was her favorite movie.

it was 6:45 pm and they finally decided to say fuck scream. "yep no. we're watching fuckin k.c undercover now." nessa said grabbing the remote going to hulu. nessa found kids shows amusing. they brought her a lot of joy. Jaden, Pete, Colson, and Mads all chuckled softly at how she reacted, for those being her favorite movies she hate them.

nessa put on an episode of her show and smiled, leaning back into Jadens touch. she was still tense, after sitting up seen as it was 60° in her her house. Pete liked it cold cause hes a weirdo. anyways, she immediately relaxed, as if Jaden controlled her. "are you cold ness?" Mads asked. nessa shook her head, "no." she lied. mads just nodded her head looking back at the screen. "you want my jacket love?" Jaden asked. nessa nodded. Jaden sat up taking it off, giving it to her. she put it on and it swallowed her.