𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟮

TW: SMUT, MENTION OF DRUGS, ABUSE, ALCOHOL

"sick, my kids just got back from my parents" Travis smiled, "i gotta go pick them up, i'll be back in time for dinner and then y'all can just hang out." Travis continued, motioning to the kids. "cool, it'll be good for Jaden to get to know them." Colson smiled.

"aight, see you in an hour or so." travis yelled throughout the house. "bye!" they all yelled back.

"hey ally, hey landon." Travis said kissing their heads, "hey dad, whatre we doing tonight?"Alabama asked, "you and landon are going to the house with nessa and jaden. me, kourtney, pete, and colson are going to dinner." Travis answered, "who's jaden?" Landon asked, "nessas boyfriend."

"we're back!" travis yelled throughout the house, "alabama!" "nessa!" they both said running to each other. "you are never leaving to go to your grandparents house again. that was two long." nessa said pulling away. alabama laughed and nodded, "will do." she said. her and nessa both looked over to see jaden and landon dapping each other up. "sup bro, i'm jaden." nessa heard her boyfriend say, "yo, i'm landon." jaden walked over to alabama and give her small hug, "you must be alabama, im jaden." he smiled. "hii." she said, the looked back at nessa. raising her eyebrows and looking back in forth to them.

"alabama, you know the rules, you're about to be 16 but no drinking or smoking or do any type of drug, landon, you can drink i don't fuckin care." travis laughed. the kids nodded, "don't get to drunk where you can't walk nessa and jaden but y'all can have a few drinks, we don't mind." pete said.

"okay, kourtney, travis, and my parents are out to dinner, so me and alabama said we wanted to bake something saw y'all can just get to know each other?" nessa asked, "bro please make yalls chocolate fudge cake." landon begged, "that's what we were planning." nessa and ally smiled. "what's so special about it?" jaden said confused. "it's only like the best cake in the world. how long have y'all been dating?" landon asked, "almost a month, but we were talking for like 3 before that. practically dating." nessa answered. "so basically 4 months and you've never tasted her cake?" landon asked, "i cant make it without ally landon." nessa playfully rolled her eyes, grabbing ally's hands pulling her to the kitchen.

nessa and ally decided to put in matching outfits, black crop and red and black plaid pajama pants. "so how's you and jaden meet?" alabama asked as she leaned against the counter. "the first time we interacted was when he dmd me on tiktok, the first time i saw him was out the gucci store." nessa answered as she put the flour back in the cabinet. she used her arms to help her in the counter as the cake was being cooked in the oven. "what about you, you meet anyone special?" nessa asked. alabamas cheeks went a deep red.

"i cannot believe pete and colson are okay with you living here." Landon laughed, "what do you mean?" Jaden asked. "her last boyfriend... let's just say it was extremely toxic, but they didn't know that. they got bad vibes from him but nessa swore he was a good person," landon started, "they wouldn't let him stay, they didn't want him finding out their secret, which i'm sure you know. you cannot tell nessa i told you this cause it's not my story to tell you, but before they broke up he beat her pretty bad. pushed her down the stairs..spit on her..kicked her, etc." he continued, "so i swear to fucking god if you hurt her i'll kill you." Landon threatened. jaden nodded.

"charli fuckin damelio?" nessa whisper yelled, "that's my best friend!" she said. Ally laughed. "we met in connecticut a few years ago, we went to the same middle school." she blushed at her words. "i had the biggest crush on her for like a year. then she moved to..well here when she was 15, and i moved back here when i was 13 because dad didn't like being away from colson and pete." ally said taking a breath, "we started dating almost a month ago, November 30 to be exact. it's been killing me not to be able to tell you because i wanted to tell you in person." bama said, "wait really? me and jaden started dating on the 30th too!" then her and bama heard a ding. the oven was done so nessa grabbed oven mits and grabbed the pan out. they got a syringe and put the hot fudge in the middle of the cake. they then put some on top of the cake and threw some chocolate chips on it, "come get it while it's hot boys" nessa yelled, cutting two slices out, putting them on plates. a shirtless jaden and landon walked into the kitchen yawning, "we're yall sleeping?" nessa asked walking over to jaden who shook his head, "nah, just tired." he said kissing nessa. "awwwww" alabama and landon mocked, taking a picture. "i will invite charli and avani over here. don't test me." nessa said. "do it, date night at the house hoes." Landon said. nessa texted her parents and asked and they said it was fine.