𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟴

play song while you read.

TW: SH

Colson, Jaden and Nessa went to go get an outfit for the VMAS while Pete sat in his bathroom and cried, and cried, and cried until he had no more tears left. he has put his kids and the love of his life in danger to many times. he always tried so hard to put on a strong front while he was around everyone, but pete hated how his daughter almost lost the boy she so clearly loves. how he almost lost colson so many times. nessa and mads. jaden had already been living there for around 2 months and he's been in danger 2 times. he couldn't take it. he did something you would think a mafia boss would never do and grabbed a blade.

1 cut, 2 cuts, 3, cuts 4. the blood just started dripping from the sink to the floor.

pete stared at his arm, satisfied with the results. he knew if any of his family members found out, they'd be so hurt but he couldn't take it anymore. it was either that, or the girls go without a father and he couldn't do that to them.

weak.

he thought to himself. but pete loved the feeling of the blade piercing his skin. the crimson red liquid pouring out of his arm. he hated how he knew it would make Colson feel. especially after how he yelled at him when he found out Colson did the same.

flashback

Pete tried to hold colson but every time he touched him, he resisted. then pete saw the scars buried deep within his wrist. he tried to beg and plead and ask him why. "this way i have control of things i feel inside." colson said.

"Baby, never cut!" Pete screamed.

flashback over (you scan pause the song if you want)

Pete felt warm tears stream down his face, landing on is fresh cuts, causing a sting. Pete winced at the feeling that he so helplessly loved. He looked up and smiled at himself in the mirror.

coward.

pathetic bitch.

he thought to himself.

pete sighed, cleaning his arm up and bandaging. he walked in his closet and grabbed a long sleeve, black turtleneck, black dress pants, and dress shoes. along with a belt. he showered earlier so he just started getting dress. after he finished getting read he heard the front door open. he took one last look in the mirror to make sure he didn't look like he'd been crying. he put on a fake smile and walked downstairs. "hey baby." he said putting a hand on Colsons waist, kissing his lips softly. "i missed you too amor." Colson smiled. "go get ready." Pete smiled, nudging colson who just laughed, walking upstairs. "nessa, baby you look so pretty." Pete smiled at his daughter who got her hair and makeup done for the night. she picked up her dress, which was black, long sleeved and sparkly. she paired it with a pair of platformed boots that had buckles going up to her knees.

jaden, who picked up his suit when they were out which was a gray and black matching set, including a blazer which he wore open, revealing some of his many tattoos, and dress pants with a matching black belt, that dangled. he wore black platformed boots with it.

Travis Barker and Kourtney walked in the house shortly after. they were long time family friends and jaden damn near screamed when he saw travis. instead, he just waved, before following nessa upstairs to get ready.

Kourtney wore a skimpy black long sleeved, leather dress, which cuts off just above her knees, with leather stitching up the middle, starting at her belly and up to her chest which is held together by ties. her shoes, a simple black heal. that exposed her feet, and had, what look like thin belts going around her ankles.

Travis wore a simple black blazer set with only the middle button, buttoned, leaving his tattoos exposed. he's also wearing a black jeweled necklace which clips in the back and draws out around his neckline in sharp-looking points which are also jeweled, for shoes we're just black dress shoes, his pants, just plain back with spikes on the knees.

and last but not least, Colson wore a very dazzling red suit that's beaming with salmon-colored bling all over the sleeves and pant legs. underneath the blazer is a plain black tee which cuts off at the shoulders. he tied it off with black dress shoes.

around 30 minutes later, everyone walked down to the living revealing Colson and Travis having a simple conversation. nessa and jaden came down holding hands, and pete just looked colson up and down. "baby you look great." he smiled, entangling his hand in his husbands. "you don't look that bad either." he smiled, leaning closer to his significant other standing next to him, continuing his conversation with travis.

a few minutes later, pete spoke up. "are y'all ready?"

yes, is all everyone said then Jaden spoke up. "there's just something i wanna do, that i want y'all all present for." Jaden smiled, turning towards nessa. everyone looked at the confused.

"nessa, these past few months with you have been great. the laughing, the smiles, the cuddling, the kisses. ive just had a fantastic time being in this house. with all of y'all for a matter of fact." Jaden smiled, putting his hands on nessas side. who could only smiled. "nessa barrett, will you be my girlfriend?" Jaden asked.

all nessa could do was nod. "yes" kiss, "yes" kiss, "yes." she said, kissing him one last time, this time longer and more passionately. just a minute later, they pulled away from clapping. "i'm happy for y'all." Pete and Colson said. all nessa wished was that charli, dixie, avani, and mads was there. but this was officially the best day of her life.

for a minute, nessa was scared as hell of the things she might've done to herself. but now she's happy.

happily with the boy she's dreamed of for years.

"let's go." Pete smiled, at his family. yes family. travis and kourtney we're just as much family as the kids he raised, the man he married, and the boy that was now dating his daughter that he immediately approved of the first time he saw him.

𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨, 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙘 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙'𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢. 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙑𝙈𝘼𝙎, 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙋𝙚𝙩𝙚. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙮, 𝙮𝙠? 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 galliards-bitch

-𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗲