𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟱

TW: SEXUAL TENSION, MENTIONS OF STALKING, MENTIONS OF ED

nessa sat on her bed staring at her ceiling. thinking about jaden. he's was so cute, but she had just got out of the relationship with bryce a few weeks ago. her and jaden had been hanging out a lot more. "nessa!" Pete yelled walking upstairs. "yes?" she said opening her door, "have you eaten love? your dad wants to take you out to dinner." he said laying on her bed, "when are me and you gonna hang out..it feels like you don't wanna be around me. you're always with mads, and do t get me wrong. i love daddy but i miss you." nessa frowned. "soon love. but i'm proud of you. you've been eating a lot more recently." Pete smiled. as did nessa.

"Ness, call your papa" Kels said. nessa looked confused. "why?" Nessa asked. "because of this text."

it was an image, of nessa and colson in line to get there table. with a text that read "watch your back bitch. little petey isn't here to stop me this time"

"papa? come to the restaurant please. someone's watching us." nessa said to her father in the other end of the phone. "why do i need to come there? why cant y'all leave baby?" Pete asked concerned. "dad won't let us, and neither will the owner. we've tried every excuse." nessa said. "okay amor. i'll be there in five."

"jaden let go!" nessa giggled as jaden had her over his shoulder going to throw her in the pool. "if you insist lovely." he said, throwing her in the pool, jumping in after. "come here." was the only thing he said, making nessa walk towards him with a smile. Jaden leant down in the water, picking nessa up by here legs. he slowly caressed her ass, where his hands were resting. "can i kiss you?" Jaden asked looking at nessas lips, the back at her eyes. nessa only nodded, not breaking eye contact with him. and with that, jaden kissed her, slowly, passionately, the kiss was full of love. lust. nessa felt like she would die with every lip movement, every time she felt his touch on her skin and she was completely okay with that feeling. nessa put her hands on the back of his head, pulling him closer to her. she smiled into the kiss, giving jaden the chance to slide his tongue in her mouth, making her moan. their lips moved in sync perfect. like they were made for each other.

after a few minutes of making out jaden put her down. nessa whined, "nessa i like you. a lot." Jaden blurted out, looking down at the short girl. she smiled, stepping closer to him. "i like you too jaden." she said kissing him again, he kissed back of course.

this went on for a few more moments. "nessa- shit sorry baby." Pete said turning around. nessa just laughed. "you can turn around papa." she said. he turned around, only to see a flustered look on nessas face, with her lips swollen. "are y'all dating?" pete asked, "something like that." they both said with a chuckle. "okay, we'll i'm gonna dry off the go home. my mom wants me there for dinner." Jaden said kissing nessas cheek then getting out of the pool. "it was nice meeting you Mr Barrett. sorry i haven't been able to show up. my mom was sick " Jaden said, "call me pete. and don't apologize. i'm remember when my mom was sick, it was not fun" he said smiling softly at jaden. Jaden smiled, knowing nessas more strict about his 'baby girl' liked him. "he likes you, you know." Nessa said.

nessa laid in her bed, thinking about the things she felt when she was with jaden today. how she felt safe. loved. she was so happy with jaden this last 2-3 weeks, then she had ever been with bryce. so, nessa decided to grab her lyric book.

'you're my jesus, you're my god, the one before was

just a fraud, he shut me in a tiny box and told me i

was hard to love

i wake up at night, screaming, im scared to shut my

eyes, demons but with your arms around me im as

safe as can be never been this happy so, i wanna

die when you kiss me slowly, i'd be just fine if my

blood stopped flowing. my oh my, i'm terrified, i

know the rest of my life won't compare to those

nights with you, i wanna die when you touch my

body everytime you stop, my skin starts crawling'

then sadly, nessas love turned to anger when she started thinking about bryce again. she flipped back to where she was writing about him and continued writing.

'i hope you never fall in love again, i hope you be

yourself and lose your friends, i hope they call you

out for shit youve said, i hope you're miserable

u'til your dead.'

𝙮𝙚𝙨, 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙄𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 11 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 <3

~𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙚