𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟮

TW: MENTIONS SEXUAL ASSAULT. GUNS. BLOOD. KNIFE. F SLUR

"so. matthew. you really thought you would get way with it?" Pete asked as he pulled his gun out. all matthew could do was mumble with the tape over his mouth. Pete ripped out off and Matthew screamed in agony. "what the hell!" Matthew yelled. "shut you're fucking mouth!" Pete yelled as he bashed Matthew in the head with the gun, who just screamed at the pain. "i tell you when to kill someone next time. got it?" Pete asked. Matthew just scoffed. "you must of thought you were real cool and funny when you killed the man. didnt you?" Pete questioned as he hit the man with the gun again.

"no, but you know what i thought was funny?" The man with blood dripping down his face asked. Pete rolled his eyes, "what?" "the sound of you're kids screaming for me to stop at you're business parties while they we're under me naked." Matthew you laughed, not what was about to come next.

"you're a corpse matthew!" Pete screamed as he cocked his gun, holding it to the bitches head. "right like you'd ever shoot me. how would your boss feel about that?" Matthew laughed. "you really underestimate me. i am the boss you bitch." and with that, pete pull the trigger. and there, matthews neck hung low. blood oozing out of the hole between his eyes. Pete just scoffed, "good riddance." he said lowly. pulling his phone out, "antonio, clean up job for you at the wear-house. 5 grand. i want it up by tomorrow morning." he said and hung up the phone.

nessa woke up at around 11 am and checked her phone, opening tiktok, she almost screamed. not almost, she did. "mads!" she yelled. mads came running in the room. "Jaden followed me!" she said. "we'll follow him back-" mads said taking her phone, hitting the follow button. they decided to go live.

user: omg did y'all see that her and jxdn follow each other?

user188582: id ship it-

coolhossler2021: if her nd jaden made a song together- it'd be over-

_nessaswrld: IF YOU LOVE ME AND PAIN ARE SO GOOD BAE- WHEN ARE U MAKING MORE MUSIC?

"y'all i don't even know jaden. we saw each other had a store and the he followed me. but, i'm gonna start working on some new music soon!" nessa smiled, she tucked her thick red hair behind her ears when it fell in her face. her mads bother look at each other when they heard and angry pete storming up the stairs. the girls recognized their parents walks. angry, mad, sad, normal etc. he barged in nessas room. "why didn't y'all fucking tell me!"He screamed. "tell you what papa?" nessa asked, just as confused as mads. "that he fucking raped you at my business parties." pete yelled a again, sympathy on his face. clearly not angry at the girls, just angry in general. "papa- he threatened us. he wasn't the only one either. so we thought you wouldn't believe us." mads answered, shamefully. "who else." pete said, surprisingly calm. "papa-" nessa said. "who. else." he shouted. "chase and bryce." they both said and with that pete stormed out.

"Kels!" Pete screamed from his office.

"yes baby?" colson walking in. "get me my machete." Pete said, coldly. no emotion. "baby-" colson started but was cut of by the loud yell of pete. "get me the fucking knife, right now Colson." Pete yelled at the sensitive man, who just flinched. Pete's expression grew softer as he saw kels trying to not let out a sob. weak. he didn't wanna be. at least in front of his mafia boss husband. "baby, i'm sorry. please don't be angry at me for yelling." pete said, going to put his hands kels face. Colson just flinched, the relaxed feeling his husbands warm hand. "why do you need it.. you never use it unless it's serious." Colson asked, wrapping his hands around his husbands neck. "it's about the girls." Pete said.

"Chase, Bryce. come to the house for drinks. see you in 10 minutes." Colson said to his phone. 10 minutes later, the men knocked on the door. "we'll get it dads! we're gonna go meet up with some new friends for a collab. we love you!" the girls said hugging their parents the running to the front door. "girls don't open-" Pete yelled, but it was too late before the girls came face to face with their assaulters. "hey kiddos. long time no see." they said winking at the kids, walking past them. "h-hey" they stuttered walking out the door, running to their car.

"hey guys." Chase said going to dap pete up, Bryce doing the same to colson. the couple just grabbed their arms, throwing them on the couch. "why the fuck is their plastic on the couch." Bryce asked, "so the mess is easier to clean up." Kels said. "what mess?" they questioned. "you know...the girls told me why you did. i told kels and boy is he not happy about it." Pete chuckled. "so what. like this little fag could do anything about it. fuckin twink." Bryce scoffed. "you're heads mine bryce mikelson" kels sad grabbing the machete from Pete, who had a smirk on his face.

"why would they invite them over after we told papa about what they did."

"ya right-" Bryce started, but was quickly cut off but a knife to his throat. "pussy." Kels laughed, wiping his nose with his other hand. "now, Chase, how about a little target practice. you can be the fucking target you cunt." Pete said, "ya right, you're a coward." Chase scoffed, "i'm so fucking tired of y'all underestimating me. i'm the boss, remember." He said shooting him, 4 times. head. heart. stomach. and well...let's just say, if he was alive right now. he'd never have kids.

"cowards"

"i don't know ness, i knew he wouldn't believe us." They said walking in the house, only to see, a bloody piece of plastic on the couch. "dad...what the fuck is this." Mads and Nessa shouted. "fuck. girls i didn't think yalld be home this early." Pete said, "why is there blood everywhere?" Mads asked.

"i think it's time we talk."

𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳.

~𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘦