𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟳

it was the next morning and nessa woke up in between her dads at around 8 am. she would come in here when she couldn't sleep or if she just wanted too. the first thing nessa did was look for her phone on the bed. as soon as she found it, she saw a message from an unknown number. nessas anxiety immediately started to flare up as she unlocked her phone. she clicked the message and her heart sunk as she sat up and stared at the image that was sent.

it was an image of jaden with blood dripping down his nose, lip, the side of his head by his eye, that was black and a message that read, "the address of our location is hidden somewhere in the image. 4 hours to be here or your little boy toy gets it."

nessa let a blood curdling scream causing pete and colson to shoot up. "nessa what the hell!" Pete shouted but immediately calmed down when he looked at his daughter who had hot tears streaming down her face. "baby what's wrong?" they both immediately asked. "t-they took jaden!" she cried, showing them the phone. "they're gonna kill him dad!" Nessa sobbed. "no they not baby, i promise. we just gotta find the address in the picture. okay?" pete assured her that Jaden was gonna be fine, even if he had no idea what this man was capable of. "all we have to do is get this on a bigger screen." he said, as they all got up and walked to his office.

he did a bunch of typey typey shit and eventually the image was on his desk top apple computer. they examined the photo for a bit u til nessa finally said "there! right there behind jaden! dad get me a pen and note pad!" nessa said, colson complied and did so, handing it to her. "691 houston avenue" nessa wrote down on the note pad when pete spoke up. "okay, i'll handle this. you stay here with your father and mads." pete said, opening a door that led to a room, nessa didn't see a lot before he shut the door but what she did see was a bunch of weapons hanging on the wall making her look at colson. he just shook his head no. pete came walking out with what look like a glock 43, putting it in his waistband. "i'll text y'all when i get there, and i'm on my way back. i love y'all so much." he said "mads!" he yelled, mads came running in the room moments later. "yes?" she answered. "jaden needs help. you're gonna stay here with you're sister and dad while i go get him. just until your mom gets here at least. i love you so much baby." he said hugging her and nessa. "please be careful papa." they said. "pete.." colson started. he was worried for his husband. "what baby?" pete said, grabbing his husband by the waist. "be careful amor. i cant lose you." colson finished, pete just gave him a small, but passionate kiss. "i love you." they both said letting go. pete just walked out of the room.

nessa paced back and forth of the living room with her phone in her hand, waiting for a text from her dad. "nessa, he'll be okay. both of them." colson said grabbing her hand, pulling her on the couch. mads phone dinged. "shit it's my mom, she's outside." she said, "okay. tell megan i said hi baby. i love you." Colson smiled, "love you daddy." she said kissing his cheek before walking to the front door with her bag.

a few minutes later, nessas phone went off. it was pete calling her, "papa! is he okay?" nessa pleaded for a answer. "baby, i went to the wrong place. i'm about to go to the other one." Pete explained softly, to his crying daughter. "but if you turn around it'll take you like an hour to get there! we don't have an hour." nessa cried. nessa could take it. "i'm going." she said hanging up the phone, running up the stairs into her room. she went under her bed and grabbed a locked box. she grabbed the bobby pin out of her hair a picked the lock. in it, held a glock g48. she grabbed it and ran back downstairs, grabbing her keys. "i love you daddy. more than anything." Nessa said. "nessa, you can't do this!" colson said running after her but it was too late. Nessa had some how already drove off by the time he got to the door.

2 hours she arrived a warehouse and got out of her car. she took her doc martins off and left them in her car, pulling her hair into a ponytail. "son of a bitch wants to play games, i'll play his fucking games." she said grabbing the gun she had in her glove box. she shut her car door and walk to the door of the old, creepy looking ware house. as soon as she did so, she came face to face contact with Jaden. who was tied to a chair. "jaden." she said under her breath, her heart broke at the sight of him. he was more beaten up than last time. "please don't hurt me anymore." jaden begged. "baby, it's me." she let out a soft smile as grabbed her pocket knife and started cutting the ropes. "im gonna get you out of here okay bubba, just stay with me." she said grabbing his face real quick kissing his forehead. she started cutting the ropes again when she heard clapping. "you finally made it to save your precious boyfriend." a distorted voice said behind her. nessas head immediately jerked up turning around. she stood up fully. "i'm not afraid of you." nessa spat out. "you stupid slut." than man snarled. "get by the fucking door before i shoot you square in your head." he screamed. nessa complied, and the man walked over to Jaden, pulling a gun out to Jadens head. it was a taurus g2c. nessa felt her heart rate speed up. "put the gun down, or i swear to god i'll fucking kill you." Nessa screamed, but of course because of her size, he didn't take her serious, making her pull the gun out, aiming it at him. the man just laughed, "you don't have the guts."

"put it down!" she yelled. "you can come with me Nessa, i can save you from your deranged family." the man said, "I'm Nessa Barrett. i don't need saving!" she said shooting the man in the head. for her first time using a gun, he aim was spot on. she just stared at the lifeless body, before going to untie Jaden. which when she was done, they still just stared at him. Jadens arm around her waist.

"nessa!" She heard a familiar voice shout, making her turn to see who it was, only seeing pete. he started running towards her, "papa." she said hugging him. "you scared the shit out of me." he said hugging her tighter. "i love you so much." nessa said, "i love you too baby." he said looking up to see jaden all beat up and bruised. "get your ass over here kid." Pete said, motioning for Jaden to walk over, who did so. Pete just pulled him into the hug. a few minutes, pete spoke up, "let's go home."

they arrived to the house and pete gave jaden some over colsons clothes so he could shower after they got the cuts cleaned off, "nessa take him to your bathroom." Pete said to his daughter. she just nodded. grabbing Jadens hand.

"i tried stopping her pete. she wouldn't listen- and i forgot the address- and- i'm just horrible fucking dad." Colson cried, "baby calm down. i'm not mad at you." Pete said pulling his husband into a hug, just holding him.

around an hour later, Jaden came downstairs into the living where Colson and Pete were. "i wanna thank y'all before i leave." Jaden said, "the only person you need to thank is nessa and we wanted to talk to you about that." Pete answered, "how would you like to live here? you're mom can come too if she'd like, but your more safe in this house hold then anywhere else." he continued. "are you sure? i don't wanna be a burden." Jaden said. "you wouldn't be, we can get your stuff tomorrow but it would be in everyone's best interest if you did. we talked to your mom about it already." Pete said. "then okay." jaden smiled.

another hour later, nessa came downstairs with wet hair. she saw jaden on the couch and sat on his lap, in a straddling sorta way. "you're never leaving me or this house again." she stated, wrapping her arms around him tighter. she was in a big t shirt and spandex. "he's not, nessa, we talked and we decided that Jaden would move in." Colson smiled at his daughter. "are you messing with me? you better not be." Nessa said. "we're being serious." they laughed. nessa looked at her..well there's not really a title for it right now. she just gave him the biggest, sloppiest kiss ever. "my manifesting worked!" she shouted playfully. they all laughed at how she was reacted.

nessa and jaden laid in bed with a random movie playing. she looked up at jaden and then just crawled on rope of him laying on his chest.

"i love you jaden"

is all she wanted to say to the man laying beneath her.

𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙨

~𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙚