𝟒.𝟓- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐞

BAD MOON RISING

The sun was shining like it was a summer day but the autumn air was present in the streets, with the fallen leaves and the atmosphere in brown tones

The sun was shining like it was a summer day but the autumn air was present in the streets, with the fallen leaves and the atmosphere in brown tones. Alexis decided to do something with her life, besides looking for a job, she started running. Picking up that habit again, it worked for her, she let out tensions that were killing her lately (If you know what i mean)

It was her third round to the quarter when she came across the self proclaimed King of New Orleans. She greeted him with a wave and he returned with a nod while the two slowed down.

Marcel took one of his head phones off to listen to her, even though his vampire hearing did the job  "Only been free for five days and instead of resting, you are running?" he inquired, if it was him, he would be doing absolutely nothing.

Alexis released a chuckle "The house was suffocating me" She explained to which he nodded. Eight months in the wild woods free of the four walls of her house gave her claustrophobic self a lot of air to breath "Thanks for the apartment by the way, Dani told me you handed him the keys personally"

Marcel waved dismissively "No problem" he said, glancing ahead. He wasn't bothered about that, besides he felt like he owed her that at least. The spell came from him.

"Have you talked to Davina?" Alexis questioned, stealing a glance towards him "I've been trying to communicate but she's not answering me" she explained, both coming to a halt as she stopped to tie her shoelaces.

Marcel shook his head, taking advantage and hydrating "She's been all powerful witch lately, doing things she shouldn't. So, I'm giving her some space"

Alexis nodded and they both continued with their run. She felt him a little bit tense something not that common for the old vampire, always in his nice and fun demeanor. She took a chance and asked "What's wrong with you?"

The Gerard man sighed heavily, something was happening, the two stopped again, both looking to each other "Elijah has this group of old vampires called 'The Strix' and they contacted me, he found out and treated me like a literal child" he explained briefly.

"The what now?"
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Hayley and Alexis were working things out. She hadn't apologized yet but Alexis didn't let her either. Which was contradictory but she just wasn't feeling like forgiving. So, when they met at the door of the building they lived in and say hello in a most casual way, it wasn't weird.

Baby steps.

The two then met with Elijah who briefly explained who was the Strix and the current situation the Mikaelsons were in with all their sirelines on a war. Alexis knew one or two things due to Marcel telling her and Hayley found an invitation from Tristan to Elijah when she went to pick up Hope.