𝟒.𝟏𝟏- 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭

BAD MOON RISING

Alexis gasped loudly as she sat up in the bed, Hayley's bed

Alexis gasped loudly as she sat up in the bed, Hayley's bed. It had been two weeks and four days since she died and became a hybrid. The first week she spent it at the compound but Cami's human scent was overwhelming her so she decided to go back to her own house.

But then, Hayley offered her house so she could check up on her and start teaching her about the new abilities. Besides, she could use the help now that Jackson and her were going through a rough patch.

She'd been trying and getting used to the heightened emotions that'd been driving her crazy. Her mind working a mile a minute, her memories coming back hitting her like an emotional truck.

The heightened senses, listening to the the club's going on all night was the worst and hearing the conversations going on across the street was a blessing and a curse, she was updated but still, she tried to avoid most of them. She couldn't control when to listen sometimes.

And the fucking blood thirst. That was essentially the worst part of all. The first time drinking it was like a shot, Elena's blood was sweet but she didn't even processed that she was drinking it. Then, a blood bag that Klaus produced for her, he was there through the procedure.

He nodded at her reassuringly, Elijah stood a couple of feet away from the two sitting at the couch in the living room. Everyone went back to their things and rest to leave the poor woman alone and think about what had happened.

Alexis brought the bag hospital to her lips, pressing the tube and sucking in. The first sip was gross, a metallic taste flew into her mouth and she pushed the bag away. Taking a hand to her lips to stop herself from throwing up. Klaus immediately placing a hand on her back comfortingly "Take it easy" he said.

She nodded, the last of the blood shifting the taste to a more sweet one, she frowned before lifting the bag to her lips again, she sucked in and this time, it felt like one of the best thing she ever tried. Veins crept under her eyes flowing to her eyes that turned reddish, she drank slowly, enjoying the taste before she pulled it away once her mind started to go through all she knew about vampires.

She can't like blood. It would turn her into a killer, she just had to drink the enough amount to not become addicted.

It worked really, the Mikaelsons were shocked that she wasn't blood thirsty like most baby vampires. It wasn't like she didn't need the feel to drink every second, she just knew how to control it by getting those awful thoughts. It didn't work every time, Hayley knew that, once or twice having to take the bag from her mouth. But the Mikaelsons didn't have to know.