𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬; 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬.

BAD MOON RISING.

September 16th, 2015

Yellow tulips were held tight by Alexis' hands as she walked through the soft grass of the St.Michaels cemetery. Brown high-waisted shorts hugged her hips as a light blouse was wrapped around her torso, the summer was almost out from the city but it was still settled, it was almost noon by now.

Scott walked by her side, a white with light brown lines button up shirt hugged his muscular arms and torso as a pair of light blue shorts paired up, his hair was short but a beard decorated his face, he decided to not shave it for now.

Alexis's hair was the same as always was, despite the changes of the last year she still felt stuck in time, almost as if she couldn't move on. The coffins with the Mikaelsons in where still back at the storage unit, they couldn't get a safe house for Hayley and Hope nor a safer place for the coffins.

There wasn't any news on Klaus, Marcel wouldn't answer any of their questions leaving them to wonder what was of him or what was he doing. Alexis hadn't talk to him yet, it wasn't that she was mad or anything, she just couldn't bring herself to set foot on the crescent city.

She halted in her steps, she took a deep breath as the two stopped by the small space draw like a line that drove towards the grave she was visiting that day.

Scott turned to her and wrapped an arm around her middle, bringing her in and kissing the top of her head encouragingly. He let go and went to sit in the concrete bench by the tree that gave a fresh shadow.

Alexis stood in her spot for a few seconds, encouraging herself to take a step until she eventually did, her feet pressed against the dry dirt like road, it was almost as if settled up for them to visit her grave. She walked pass some tombstones, each holding a story of their own until she reached for the one she was looking for.

Dry flowers sat against the concrete stone, she caressed it before bending down to pick the dry flowers and exchanged them for the newly fresh tulips that her, Violet and Monica planted a few months ago.

She kneeled in the grass, not wanting to ruin the material of her shorts, she sighed deeply before letting it out. Her eyes trained on what the stone said, something she choose to put on when she had to.

"Jules Thomas.

1985-2010

Beloved daughter, sister and friend.

Forever young"

Jules had no siblings but she always liked to say Alexis was her little sister. Her mother was still alive but she flew away from the town when her daughter died, right after the funeral. She always said that she didn't want anything soft in her tombstone, so beloved was soft enough for her.