𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬; 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬.

BAD MOON RISING.

July 15th, 2016

July 15th, 2016

Another year went by, another year where the Mikaelson remained in coffins, Klaus kidnapped and the crescents in Florida.

Alexis and Scott had finally found the perfect safe house for Hayley and Hope, so she could raise her daughter away from all the danger the world offered and mostly, from her father's enemies and nasty stories. Hayley wanted her to grow up with a good image of the man who saved his family by sacrificing his happiness.

The house was in the middle of nowhere in southern Alabama, it was only three hour ride from their apartment in the Emerald coast. They liked to visit the house at least two times a week to make sure it was all alright, they were in charge to bring groceries and stuff they needed so Hayley didn't have to leave the house and Hope alone. But when she needed to, someone would stay with her.

That someone normally being Mary Dumas, who moved just a few short miles down the house, her own small shack in the middle of nowhere but near a beautiful stream. She made sure they were safe all the time and to keep a good eye on her granddaughter, like she liked to call. Hope loved her and loved to spend time with her.

Today was friday and a beautiful summer day at that, the sun shined brightly and the heat of the south was overwhelming. Scott stopped the toyota land cruiser that belonged to Alexis by the entrance of the white with green touches two-story house. She hoped down from the passenger's seat, this time around he decided to drive instead of herself.

A white shirt and blue shorts were paired up with some sandals as she turned to the back seat and pulled a box full of supplies and why not, a gift or two. She loved to pamper her nieces and nephews.

She held the box in one arm and with the other closed the door, the two then walking over to the house. Scott stared at her for a moment before he used their spare key and opened the door, Hayley thought they should have one just in case.

"What?" she asked, she hadn't miss the look he gave her, he had been doing that for the last weeks.

"I'm still not used to how blonde your hair looks" he mused glancing back at her again though he loved it.

In a fit of anxiety, that triggered when she met Marcel three weeks ago, she had gone to the hairdresser and chopped off all her long hair leaving her with one of these new haircuts called long bob, she actually liked how it looked. And then she decided that this was a new time for her so she decided to dye it and visited the woman again, she ended up going slightly blonde. Which looked good on her but Scott was dramatising it wasn't exactly platinum blonde, it was just a little on the ends.