𝟒.𝟏𝟓- 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐱

Bad moon rising.

Marcel Gerard's day had not started as good as he wanted to

Marcel Gerard's day had not started as good as he wanted to. Being the new leader of the most ancient club of vampires was stressful, to say the least. His life was at stake right now since Aurora had stolen the weapon that could kill an Original and ran away. No one could find her, not even Freya Mikaelson.

As he walked up the stairs to the compound he could hear the voice of his so-called sire, he rounded the corner to the studio "Where have you been?" Klaus called out.

The man walked into the room with an annoyed look at his tactless behavior, Freya and Elijah turning around to meet him "I was making sure that the Strix and their witches are out trying to find your loony ex-girlfriend. Is that okay by you?" he sarcastically asked.

Elijah interjected before they could continue with their bickering "Gentlemen, please" he warned.

"All of our heads are on the chopping block because he lost the one thing that can kill an Original" Marcel retorted in an annoyed tone.

Klaus gave him an unamused look as Freya intersected "It's not his fault that Cami was waving the white oak around like a kite, or that Aurora made a deal with one of your witches" she retorted back, defending her baby brother.

The young vampire turns to look at the witch with an irritated look "Oh, yeah, it is--"

He started to be cut off by Klaus putting himself in between the two "I'm quite capable of defending myself, thank you, Freya. What I cannot do is cast a spell to find Aurora" he said, giving her a cold look that shows he's not pleased with the lack of progress "In that respect, we're alike"

Freya's expression turned into one of anger and frustration as she listened to his dismissive tone, even Marcel rolled his eyes at his behaviour "Aurora is cloaked. Most likely by the very witch she killed. I have been working nonstop every day" she stated.

"Well, you've stopped working now, haven't you?" he inquired in a petulant tone that she didn't like "Well, go on. On your way"

Freya gave him a scathing look as she pursued her lips angrily "Do you talk to our other sister like this?" she said prompting Klaus to pale slightly, clearly guilty, before she gave him a cold look "Didn't think so"

The older sister turned around and stormed out of the room without a single glance back. Elijah looked back to her "Freya..." he tried to stop her but she had already left. He turned back to the men "What do we know about this traitor in the Strix coven?" he asked changing the subject.

Marcel sighed frustrated "Nothing. No one knows how Aurora got to her. No one knows where Aurora is. Our coven hit the same cloaking spell as Freya" he informed but there was nothing new.