𝟒.𝟏𝟑- 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭.

BAD MOON RISING

Alexis' eyes flustered open once she felt like someone was watching her

Alexis' eyes flustered open once she felt like someone was watching her. An arm was wrapped around her waist and she could hear the soft and almost imperceptible snores coming from Klaus.

She rubbed her eyes to wake herself up and glanced around the dark room, the moonlight was the only source of light coming into the bedroom. She squinted her eyes, catching sight of a figure standing near the doorframe that led to the first part of the bedroom. She frowned and slowly removing Klaus's arm from her waist, she sat up.

The Kenner woman stood up slowly and vamp-sped towards the figure, she was about to stamp them to the wall when she caught the familiar blonde hair of Cami O'Connell. She frowned "Cami?" she asked confused.

The blonde didn't answer her instead she lifted her hand and abruptly tried to stab her, Alexis stopped her just in time, a horrified expression settled in her face when she noticed the faraway look in her eyes. The same look she held when she stabbed her just a month ago.

As she went back for a moment to that day, the older woman took advantage and stabbed her neck with a needle, the liquid quickly entering her system. A burning sensation filled her veins, she wanted to scratch her skin and then, another one was stabbed in her neck. Vervain and wolfsbane, mixed. She fell to the ground on her knees, a silent thud as she clutched her neck.

Camille then raised a small tub and drank from it like a shot, before Alexis could even stop her, the woman sliced her neck with a metal blade. Falling to the ground next to her, the two women slowly drifted to unconsciousness, falling to the ground and laying there, Alexis only saw darkness.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Hazel blue shot open widely as she heard someone's voice next to her. She closed them again and sat up slightly, clutching her head from the headache that was spreading slowly. She felt herself not being in the floor anymore, now a more comfortable surface was beneath her.

Alexis opened her eyes one more time to find a familiar face looking at her in concern, she frowned "What happened?" she asked.

Klaus rubbed her thigh up and down soothingly "You don't remember?" he asked confused.

As soon as the words left his lips, she widened her eyes, she searched around the room and found the body of Cami O'Connell covered in blood right next to her, she turned towards the woman "Cami?" she called shaking the woman's arm to receive no response.

"Alex?" Klaus asked shaking the woman's shoulder, he needed to know what happened.

Just as she was about to answer, Cami's body rocketed up, she gasped loudly and her hand went immediately to her blood soaked neck. Her eyes were wide in horror as she looked frantically around the room until they landed on the hybrids next to her "Alex? Klaus?"