𝟒.𝟕- 𝐀 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞

BAD MOON RISING

Her day started off with a call from Davina

Her day started off with a call from Davina. Once again the witch needed their force and eyes, so, because she still had to shower and get ready, Scott and Jackson set off first leaving Hayley to wait for her.

Once they were ready, they left Hope with the Greene's who gladly took her to babysit, claiming that they should practice for when they have their own. Alexis couldn't be more happy to know that they wanted kids, she could already see herself pampering them.

The two estranged friends walked down the sidewalk in silence, almost awkwardly, no one knew what to say. The streets were bustling with people like always, the street musician's playing their jazz and the tourists that danced around them. A pretty sight if it wasn't for the war going on among the vampires.

Hayley had her phone pressed against her ear, some minutes ago Alexis inquired that they should call the little witch and tell her that they were on their way.

Because she didn't answer, Hayley decided to leave a voicemail "Hey, Davina. It's me. We, um, are running a little late, actually, but we should be there soon" she stated, Alexis nudging her slightly once she caught sight of a dark haired man following them through the window of a store "On second thought, it'll be a little longer"

The two sighed, Alexis noticed him following them for a some blocks now. She was growing irritated. The two walked down the street and rounded down an alley full of abandoned construction materials. They kept walking till the end and round left out of the alley.

Alexis watched as the man carefully glanced around trying to pinpoint their direction. Just then, she kicks a can of paint making it roll down the alley until he stopped it with his foot. He took a few steps forward before Hayley appeared behind him.

"You're not very good at tailing people, are you?" She inquired with an annoyed tone.

The man smirked before vamp-speeding to face her and then, behind her "My talents lie elsewhere" he sneered.

Hayley immediately spun around throwing a punch in his face, but he dodged it easily, she threw a kick but again he dodged it alongside the punches that followed it.

When she goes to hit him again, the Asian man broke her arm, kick her in the abdomen, and shoved her against the wall before grabbing her throat in a choke-hold. Alexis widened her eyes, who was this man?

Hayley grabbed her throat gasping dramatically for air, and just when he thought the fight was over, she shoved her palm into his face, distracting him enough so Alexis jumped in, flashing her fangs out and biting his shoulder harshly enough to take some flesh out. The man roared in pain, the wolf kicking his legs so he fell to the ground. Then, Hayley kicked his face knocking him out.