𝟒.𝟗- 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

BAD MOON RISING

"You what?"

A twenty year old Alexis hurriedly walked out from the building after Jules and Tyler, both carrying duffle bags with them. She had a frown on her face as Violet Finch just told her that the two were traveling back to Virginia.

"Have you learned nothing about mystic falls? that town is lost, Stevie died, most of the pack and you're going back?" she questioned not believing her eyes as Tyler dropped the bags on the back seats of the Land Cruiser.

"We have to Lexi, it's not up for discussion" Jules replied without looking back at her, it wasn't negotiable she was the alpha, she can do whatever she wants.

"What happened to no vampires business?" Alexis stubbornly continued, putting herself in her way "Remember what happened to Mason because of Kathy?"

Tyler sighed deeply, since he received the news, he had barely slept "My mom was injured severely, she's in the hospital. I need to go" he informed before turning around and hoping into the passenger seat.

Alexis shifted her gaze towards her older sister figure "And as an Alpha, I need to accompany him" she told her, giving up in her hard stare.

It had been a month since they came back from Mystic Falls, the alpha came back alone from her search for the moonstone, the ten people who left with Brady and Stevie to hope in her plan, die in a fight. She almost didn't make it but, then, she came back and with a new addition. A baby werewolf.

Stevie had been a good friend to her and a good member of the pack. Alexis just didn't want to lose anyone else, she sighed "Klaus Mikaelson is roaming that town right now, if anything happens to any of you..." she trailed off shifting her gaze between the two.

Tyler had become a good friend as well, he was only two years younger than her and her friends so they hang out a lot and helped him to get to know more about the werewolves stuff.

"Nothing is gonna happen to us " Jules assured her, before wrapping her arms around the raven haired who kindly returned the hug.

"I love you my Lex, always"

Round hazel blue eyes snapped open, widening at the sight in front of her. A car. She moved slightly to feel a burning sensation covering her body up and down, wolfsbane. She remembered then, Aurora kidnapped her. Before she could even think further or complain about it, a hand clasped around her arm and yanked her out from the car.