𝟒.𝟏𝟗- 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞.

BAD MOON RISING.

The parents had been driving for most of the beginning of the day, it was almost sunrise when they left the city and now, almost noon, they were somewhere near the division border between Alabama and Mississippi, and going up

The parents had been driving for most of the beginning of the day, it was almost sunrise when they left the city and now, almost noon, they were somewhere near the division border between Alabama and Mississippi, and going up. None of them had any idea to where they were going exactly, they just knew it had to be far away and subconsciously, they drove towards a place Hayley once called home.

She had been the one to ask to stop to rest a bit and then continue, but first, buy supplies such as food and things her daughter may need along the way. As she walked out of the store with a brown paper bag full of supplies, she found Klaus waiting for her just outside of the SUV.

Then, Hayley reached into the bag and pulled out a black and white trucker cap and waved it in the air, as soon as Klaus read "Mother Trucker" printed in the front, he shook his head "Absolutely not!" he exclaimed.

Hayley gave him a flat look as she lowered the cap "We need to blend in! You could start by losing the thousand-dollar jacket" she said, gesturing with the cap to the hybrid's long coat.

Klaus sighed petulantly as he made a face at her "Tell me again why we're on a scenic tour of Methamphetamine Country, and not compelling a jet to some far-off-- preferably tropical-- destination?" he inquired, offering the jet for the fifth time.

"Look, I'm not the one with an army of pissed-off vampires coming after me" she retorted, giving him an annoyed look before holding out her hand "Can I have the keys?"

The hybrid sighed dramatically once again before he pulled the keys out of his pocket and reluctantly, slammed them into Hayley's open hand "On a scale from one to ten, exactly how much am I going to despise this little plan of yours?" he asked

The Marshall-Kenner woman made a thoughtful face, taking a moment to reply "I would say... a solid eighty-five" she stated, giving him a mocking smile as she slammed the cap on his head before turning back to the car.

The dirty blonde rolled his eyes as he turned to follow her, the hat still on his head "Oh, good..."
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

The drive lasted for another good thirty minutes until they reached the small town, and the building to where her and Alexis used to party the night away, Willoughby Lake Bar.

The two friends had been hiding for less than a year in the town just before they came across Professor Shane and all of this adventure began. By that time, there was a rumor going on about a monster, half vampire, half werewolf, wanting to create more like himself, terrorizing packs. Hayley and her had already arranged their trip across the country to help the former find her family, so, when they started, they couldn't help but stay just a bit more. And then, Tyler Lockwood happened, the two helping him to break the sirebond in this same lands.