iii | Sonder ❦ (2)

Please ignore any and all mistakes.
————————————————

— I CHOOSE —

Calling your phone, you don't pick upYou ain't with me, are you with her?You call me crazy to think ofAll of the things that I doWhen you constantly do all the shit that I'm sick ofSick of you saying all the times I mightDoing me wrong, pretending...

You ain't with me, are you with her?
You call me crazy to think of
All of the things that I do
When you constantly do all the shit that I'm sick of
Sick of you saying all the times I might
Doing me wrong, pretending that it's right
Sick of you wasting all my time in life
So mad, I could swing on you, nigga
But I know that ain't gon' fix it
You just gon' get me arrested
And I'ma leave you in stitches
I'm just so done with you
Got me like how did I take what you put me through?
I should've been left you
•••••

"But I love him." Taivon sighed, running a hand down her face.

"Tee I don't care, you can't keep putting yourself through that shit! Let Rashad go! He is bad news." Her sister, Trinity, yelled at her through the phone.

Taivon scoffed. "Of course you of all people say this. Did you forget the shit you and Demetrius went through before y'all got engaged?"

"Don't do that. Do not compare our situations! This is not the same thing. Demetrius and I had to struggled to get to where we are, but we always took care of each other. He never hurt me. You and Rashad are just plain toxic, I mean come on Tee do you hear yourself? You're in love with a man who thinks it's okay to cheat on you for fun, who disrespects you in front of his friends and family, and he steals from you."

Taivons eyes filled with tears, so she shut them tightly, to keep them from falling. Her heart broke from the facts of her relationship, she hated hearing the things she has gone through— and continues to go through.

"H-has he ever put his hands on you Tee? And you better not fucking lie to me."

The tears slipped through her eyelids as she bit her bottom lip to keep from sobbing. The silence told Trinity all she needed to know.

"Oh no Tee.... Nah I'm telling D. He's going to take care of that nigga once and for all!" She hissed angrily, causing Taivon's body to tense up.

"No Trin please don't I-I'm handling it! I ain't perfect okay? We both fight, most times I hit him first." She answered quickly, running her hand through her hair. "He just makes me so angry I-I can't help myself, I just want him to feel my pain."

Trinity scoffed. "I don't give a fuck if you told me you burnt all of his clothes Taivon! He should never put his hands on you! If he's that fucking mad or triggered he'll walk away! You don't think I never been in your shoes before? I used to poke the fuck out of D buttons and he has NEVER touched me Tee."